Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buysleepingpillsuk.com
Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

For clarity, it is the cheapest loose generic pills that are actually alprazolam.

They do have some meds that ought to be better quality e.g. Bensedin.
(08-13-2019, 10:19 AM)barq- Wrote: Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

For clarity, it is the cheapest loose generic pills that are actually alprazolam.

And It worked for you ?  In the lab tested, they told you if it contain 10mg ? thanks
killingstress, you are only one post away from better libraries Smile I would skip this site and try someone in the 50+ posts area
It is a proven fact that being generous will make you a happier person.
Source:  University of Zurich
Noel is wise. Very wise. That is a very good suggestion for ya.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(08-13-2019, 09:29 PM)killingstress Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 10:19 AM)barq- Wrote: Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

And It worked for you ?  In the lab tested, they told you if it contain 10mg ? thanks
The lab results only determine the active ingredient, not the quality/strength.

Yes, they had some effect, so for someone in the UK who had run out of options or needed something really quick (I got mine next day), then that's an option. Further back in this thread someone else seemed to indicate that although chalky, they worked. But I am VERY picky about diazepam and my benchmark is Apaurin which is often considered one of, if not the best. So it isn't a very fair test.

The loose ones that were actually xanax, had enough alprazolam in that I could taste it. Even before I got the lab results I was relatively sure what they really were.

As others have said, you are over 50 posts now so you'll find better quality elsewhere. The most I would do it keep a note of them in case you ever get really stuck (oh, and method of payment was simple if you are in the UK).