Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buysleepingpillsuk.com
(08-16-2020, 03:53 AM)twilight2023 Wrote: Lol... That might be the sketchiest website name I've ever seen.
Lol yes it is a terrible name, though they are foreigners so maybe they just don't see how it looks to other who have been scammed by these type of sites.
One thing that shows they aren't a scam is they do take of the products that are out of stock. Though for some reason they never remove the Digipam which have been out of stock for a year, but there is no option to buy them, they are just listed.
Like i say for general enquiries the customer support is useless, I've sent an email this morning asking when they will have what i want back in stock but as usual no reply.
Though if you have an order they will at least reply, all be it is usually a one or two word reply, thats why i say they are rude.
(08-17-2020, 10:52 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote: I've come across this site in the past when searching for certain products. Despite the sketchy name, their customers are happy with their service. I

Just check out their score on TrustPilot and read some of the customer reviews:

hxxps://www.trustpilot.com/review/buysleepingpillsuk.com
Yes Sandbwoy they are trustworthy and are well known by quite a lot of the online old timers.They are great if you are desperate but the prices are quite high so we only really use them if desperate.
The frustrating thing is they won't reply to you unless it's regarding an order and even then its a one or two word reply at best- Zero pleasantries.
I've message then twice this week asking when they will have Dz back in stock and no replies back.
I actually used to buy a lot of those Digis from them but I've given up hope that they will ever be back in stock.
Unfortunately, it seems that the site is no longer active. I'm not sure if they have changed their URL or something, though, which I guess is potentially a possibility.

Also, at some point, TrustPilot decided to take their page down due to being "considered a bad fit for Trustpilot."
You may want to look at what "section" these sites are listed...

BLACKLIST

They were not placed there because they ARE a reliable source
But because they are NOT a reliable source ...

You may want to try an editor with a much much better track record.

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(09-27-2021, 01:18 PM)IceWizard Wrote: You may want to look at what "section" these sites are listed...

BLACKLIST

They were not placed there because they ARE a reliable source
But because they are NOT a reliable source ...

You may want to try an editor with a much much better track record.

Ice

What you said is very true, and thank you for your input.

A number of comments in this thread seemed to indicate that they may be ok if you're desperate. I also don't have the required post count to access the other website sections yet.
Many of us have read the posts on all sites with sleeping pills Uk or such in the name. All scammers now.

It is brutal cuz so many have no monies. And ARE attempting to steal from newer members.

Some of us have been doing forums for about a quarter century. They used to be OK. Especially for people in UK.

Not in years. Sorry. But we have good vendors u can see now. And if u make five posts in any 24 hour period, u will get to fifty posts. Good start. More vendors. Aim is 150 right now. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-27-2021, 09:37 PM)Charon Wrote: Many of us have read the posts on all sites with sleeping pills Uk or such in the name. All scammers now.

It is brutal cuz so many have no monies. And ARE attempting to steal from newer members.

Some of us have been doing forums for about a quarter century. They used to be OK. Especially for people in UK.

Not in years. Sorry. But we have good vendors u can see now. And if u make five posts in any 24 hour period, u will get to fifty posts. Good start. More vendors. Aim is 150 right now. Good luck.

Hi Charon. Hope your day is going well, and I appreciate the advice.

I should get to the post count one day, but I don't to 'spam' or anything. And I'm also very busy between work and things. I do really appreciate the forum regardless, though.