Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edibles for sleep
Has anyone tried marijuana edibles for better sleep?  If so, which strain?
Also interested in this. Would a nice indica be best?
I've not heard of this before, is this a US thing? We just have rubbishy CBD oil here. Even though some poor parents with very sick children would benefit from the proper stuff it isn't prescribed.
Let us know if you gat any edibles man
Yes they sell ones for cancer patients here! They are STRONGLY sedatng!!! I used to be a long time member then after inactivity I am back to square one.
Hi, Gorlax. If you did not know, we are the third and final IOPList that some of us will build.

Sorry, but two other ioplists went down for failure to adhere to laws.

Hang in there. Firm believer in edibles myself. However, for many of you, it is easier to make them yourself. We have a recipe up in the Lounge I believe for edibles butter.

EDIT: RULES: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
RULE ONE IS TO MAKE A WELCOME THREAD.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Edibles seem to work well for sleep. One poster here already mentioned indica, which I would recommend also. Biggest difficulty seems to be when to time the dose--and it could be that homemade recipes work differently--because they can take such a ong time to take effect (something i can't speak to much, but that seems to be common).

i hope you'll find something that works well for you,
best wishes.
I definitely agree that 3dibl3s are excellent for helping with sl33p, the key is timing them, knowing your digestion and what you are consuming, its all about absorption rat3 which is likely controlled by 3dibl3 typ3, strain type probably matters, but I feel like it matters less so with an 3dibl3 then with something from a bouquet...hope my .02 can help out a little bit Smile all the best iop family
(05-21-2019, 08:28 PM)nicenchill Wrote: I definitely agree that 3dibl3s are excellent for helping with sl33p, the key is timing them, knowing your digestion and what you are consuming, its all about absorption rat3 which is likely controlled by 3dibl3 typ3, strain type probably matters, but I feel like it matters less so with an 3dibl3 then with something from a bouquet...hope my .02 can help out a little bit Smile all the best iop family

Well said. I'm glad to see that someone else has noticed the difference (or lack of it) where strains come in. I'm not a connoisseur at all, and I've found myself wondering whether it was a kind of placebo effect: the package didn't mention it, so I didn't notice.  It felt possble:you can get a variety of edibles in my location, and I've noticed that a lot of them don't mention strain. When I asked I was told that these are usually a blend anyway. Prior to that I would ask for the strain (species?) that they tend to recommend for sleep and pain.  but after I decided to try different ways of comparing and the difference did seem to matter less. Much less here.
I'll just say that if you live somewhere where they are legal they can really help. If you don't live somewhere where they are legal, I'd recommend considering moving somewhere with a progressive stance.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.