Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best weight loss pill?
Diet pills sound too good to be true without the ramifications. Im working my butt off. I feel stronger but the weight is hard to come off. Ive tried keto. Paleo vegan etc
Yes! I’ve witnessed quite a few ramifications. I think they work well for those looking to cut quick who are maybe in bodybuilding shows.
"diet pills" are usually just diuretics so you lose 10 pounds of water weight in the first week. This may have already been said, but this is a simple fact. The best diet is to eat within the number of calories that you burn in a day, and you have to be honest with yourself about how active you are in a 24 hour period.
Phentermine.  And don't be lazy on them.
it really was and still is. i moreso used it for the narcolepsy effects from my autoimmunes.

Not a clue how easily one can get it now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Clenbuterol with T3 - technically I think they are steroids and there are some side effects that are not fun to deal with, but the weight loss is incredible....body builders will use this stack to shred up before competitions for example. Even clenbuterol by itself is pretty insane. Do your homework though as far as what is healthy for you if considering this option.
Meh…even the phentermine you’ll get immune to, I’ll need to get my jaw wired!

(04-23-2019, 06:58 PM)Noelb98 Wrote: It seems like most people prefer phentermine.  I think all diet pills are at best useless and at worst dangerous though.

True, maybe works on the super short term but your body will adjust to them and build a tolerance