Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
Thanks gentlehumans for the nice welcome. I hope both of you are doing well on this fine day.
Hello and welcome Holden!  It's nice to meet a new member.  I hope you'll enjoy the reading material and great support from this community.
Thanks, mag!
Hello.
Come on Catgirl

You have proven that you can do better than a one word post

Hello and welcome to you holden12 did not mean to cause the flow of your welcome thread to be disrupted
Hey Holden, welcome. Do You mind me asking who that guy in your avatar picture is?
welcome holden mate got any for me? jk lol
64gold
Hello other fellow interneters, thanks for continuing the tradition of warm welcomes.

@64gold Hope you're doing alright today! Still figuring things out over here but I'd like to keep you hopeful and say that there is hope at the end of the tunnell. You'll find what you need just focus on the successes and not the failure.

@RetroElectro1980 A dude from one of my fav shoes of all time, Gob from Arrested Development. Great comedy, just watch the first three seasons ignore the netflix stuff. Great, great show.

@MadMax Thanks! Digging the vibe.

@Catgirl I dig it, something about brevity and wit.
aye mate im ok just taking it one day at a time theses days hope your good all the best
64gold.