Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Warning"view your credit report.
lifelock was the first regular place to protect your info online.

The idiots posted their own, real social security number on all their trucks. And stated: You will never break our codes.

So of course they were hacked. Big time. And it cost them over a million dollars to clean up after their stupid stupid acts.

Our elections are hacked. Every one of the credit report places gets hacked. One gets hacked paying a Con Ed bill online.

So, now lifelock promises to spend up to a million dollars to protect your info. And they never put their social security number back up in public.

Equifax tells u Your info was nabbed. But u must pay to have them fix it. And, as i had a pesky former relative whom loved to usurp my credit history, I had to do the actual tracking down of hacking. False purchases.

And the Federal Trade Commission could care less. My medical doctor sister was hacked and robbed. She tracked them down as a worker at one of her hospitals. CC company said: five thousand? deal with it. its nothing.

Couple yrs later my dead husband was having a field day signing my name. And the FTC said lady, we dont care if your sister steals your credit, or your dead husband's name is being used. We have nothing but ID theft going on.

Fix it yourself. Nice people.

One can get credit reports free once a year, or, if one calls and is denied credit, one gets free credit reports also.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
"Warning"view your credit report. - by inpain2 - 04-09-2019, 07:18 AM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by folken - 04-09-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 04-09-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by MoJim - 04-11-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Lockes - 06-05-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 06-06-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 10-28-2020, 09:26 PM