Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi To All
Having come over from another group I'm really happy to find not only nice people but a place to honestly discuss what is important to us without being guarded about what I can report about like let's say having less than good customer service or worse yet receiving nothing or something worth nothing. You are lucky to have such a place that I once took for granted until I questioned the quality of a product on another group. Then read similar complaints made freely on this site so I felt right at home. I hope to be able to contribute as time goes on because I'm far from new this this and have quite a bit of experience with vendors.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

keep in mind, we do enforce rules about giving up vendor payment method, country of origin, things of that nature. The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You can make five posts in 24hr period until u achieve fifty posts. You may PM then and see more vendors. Then u can make ten posts a day. Aim for 150.

Well we hope u can relax and relate your actual experiences on this forum. Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome and nice post Stan.

Looking forward to your contributions...………..

Folken
Hi Stan. Welcome to the forum...Smile
Welcome Stan  Cool
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
Welcome Stan. Looking forward to your input and good luck on your journey.
Welcome Stan, Read ,Read, Read.

Sudsy
Welcome, Stan!  I look forward to your contributions.
Hello Stan & Welcome to the forum.  Good luck with your search Smile
This too shall pass. Heart