Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carbamazepine
I think i started a thread about this. I dont see it around though. if i'm breaking rules please tell me. thanks peeps
Carbamazepine is used to prevent and control seizures. This medication is known as an anticonvulsant or anti-epileptic drug. It is also used to relieve certain types of nerve pain (such as trigeminal neuralgia).

Tegretol is the name of yours. But i found some related meds are: Related medications
Lacosamide (Vimpat)
Rufinamide (Banzel)
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
Zonisamide (Zonegran)
Levetiracetam (Keppra)

And i think lyrica is pretty much something one can get.

But, I leave this one up to members. Good luck in your hunt.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

It was deleted last time. I don't have answers. Let us see if your post spikes the moderator reports that come in.

Thanks charon Big Grin
You are welcome. Good luck with that one and with your journey.

If the question you are asking is where to subscribe..

EDIT: I PM'D THE INFO TO ORIGINAL POSTER FOR YA. IN FUTURE, NEVER PUT MED AND A VENDOR IN SAME THREAD. THEY WILL BE NAILED PERMANENTLY.
just ask me or Ice Wizard or Mad Max. Pretty sure they can read the answer which i deleted above. It seems like a harmless site but the topic got mod reports the first time.

so, I pm'd to Original Poster. and thank u laxfinity. well done.

So sorry about that, Charon. It is a harmless place, and I believe I had recommended before for something else the same way, so I did not think it would be an issue. I will PM next time.
No, LE and other forums are on the watch to steal our places mentioned or take em down.

So PMs are very relevant to use now. It is not you, laxfinity.