Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat on "Rate" Button
Hey, Admins. I know this is a lower priority than other things, but just want to bring this up again - my "rate" button is DOA. (Per Charon's previous ?, I've got about 230 posts or so.) And a vendor asked about this, too. Again, don't mean to be a PITA, but if this can be fixed, that would be great! Thanks!!
A vendor asked about you're rate (button) ???

Rate's doesnt mean that much, only that you are kinda active on the forum and say some good things AKA good info / helping somebody / support etc.

Weird topic. Smile
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
Yes, a new vendor kristof. Wants people to rate him.

We use words moreso. If admin of steel is reading this, if we can restore rating ability for all at some point, would be nice. Thank you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Yes Charon, using words is very useful way to rate things.

And that works right now. Can be used right now.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
HI,
I just noticed that I have no rate bottom.

Sudsy
(03-04-2019, 02:59 PM)Sudsy Wrote: HI,
I just noticed that I have no rate bottom.

Sudsy

You do!  I just rated you. You can't rate yourself (I don't see a rate button on my own comments.) Smile
Post #4 above, our wonderful Mad Max fixed whatever the issue was - thanks, Max!!!

(Agree that posts are better than just a rating number ito giving info and context, but the rating is also really helpful for us newer members, too.)