Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Close To Home!!
Trying to order cocaine through the mail seems really crazy. I doubt that LE would go to all this trouble unless this guy was on their radar and was thought to be importing for sale. Then, everything changes if I am not mistaken.
I've ordered coke in the mail once upon a time. It was only a gram though and this was back in the Silk Road days.

Having 2 kilos shipped to where you live is just... foolish
(07-22-2019, 11:51 PM)sls642 Wrote: Trying to order cocaine through the mail seems really crazy. I doubt that LE would go to all this trouble unless this guy was on their radar and was thought to be importing for sale. Then,  everything changes if I am not mistaken.

This forum isn't about that kind of thing, since it is medicine centered. But what I will say is there is a large industry on the darknet of people buying things like that, but at personal use quantities.

As for people here and quantities of mags, aside from the self-identified librarians/book sellers (who are known to mods), we are about personal reading. But there are several sources on here whose deals only kick in at really high quantities of mags (e.g. 400 or even 1k). That's a balancing act since no one wants to run out of reading material, but you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a librarian.