Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opened mag
I had 30 ph3ntrm1ne capsules (reputable European dealer of Indian produced meds) arrive having been opened by customs (customs tape on parcel). Bag was slit open but all was there. My guess is that they looked more like a herbal supplement than a pharm. My subjective opinion on the caps is that they are the real deal and Marquis reagent seems to back me up.

A lot of nondescript supplements must pass through customs every day- unless they have the obvious markings of a pharmaceutical then to the customs officer they are most likely a supplement or herb.

Go to any online auction site and search passionflower, or 5htp or valerian or any natural supplement. Half the listings look like somebody made them in their garage
Thank you Lost. PLEASE SEE ABOVE. A SITE FOR TESTING FOR F. dancesafe

Please, look up dancesafe. Stay alive.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-22-2019, 07:52 AM)nick222 Wrote: I had 30 ph3ntrm1ne capsules (reputable European dealer of Indian produced meds) arrive having been opened by customs (customs tape on parcel). Bag was slit open but all was there. My guess is that they looked more like a herbal supplement than a pharm. My subjective opinion on the caps is that they are the real deal and Marquis reagent seems to back me up.

A lot of nondescript supplements must pass through customs every day- unless they have the obvious markings of a pharmaceutical then to the customs officer they are most likely a supplement or herb.

Go to any online auction site and search passionflower, or 5htp or valerian or any natural supplement. Half the listings look like somebody made them in their garage

Yeah, it’s just that it wasn’t customs tape, just clear packing tape, and they were clearly in original packaging  and labeled for what they were...oh well.
Over the last years, like many of you here, I have received a few, very few, envelopes that had been sliced at one end and resealed, sometimes with clear tape. In these instances, I was, and still am, tempted to believe that the shipment was damaged in transit / manipulation, and repaired by postal workers.

On three other occasions, if memory services me well, I received a shipment which had been resealed with a tape from Customs. My meds were still inside, with a letter from the border agency telling me that even though I should not have ordered them, but that they still forwarded it to me "so as not to interrupt my treatment".

But six month ago, I really had a good laugh. Big Grin I had bought, on A-m-z-n . ca, 6 months worth of a hair dye; a very popular U.S. brand that is not distributed in pharmacies in my North of 49nth latitude. Even though I had been careful to order from a .ca vendor, the package was sent from the U.S.

There was so much tape around it that I had to get a butcher's knife to get to the contents. The return address on the label was identified, in huge letters, as ONLINE PHARMACY! It was crying to be opened at customs. The tape was not identified, however, as that of the border agency.

I guess that if it had contained a letter, it would have said : "Ma'am, we know you're NOT a natural blonde". Blush
(02-08-2019, 01:37 AM)Wilsonc Wrote: Recently received mag that had been completely opened, with contents clearly visibly, then taped back up with clear packing tape. No letter/notice anything. All contents intact.

Anyone had similar experience?

Don't quite get the logic...

I had this happen with a magazine I thought was lost. It was opened and semi repaired, I assume by postal workers. The magazine also had a tire thread on the cover, as if it was run over, got wet, opened, then partially resealed. Weird.
(04-06-2019, 11:20 PM)kiki99 Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:37 AM)Wilsonc Wrote: Recently received mag that had been completely opened, with contents clearly visibly, then taped back up with clear packing tape. No letter/notice anything. All contents intact.

I had this happen with a magazine I thought was lost. It was opened and semi repaired, I assume by postal workers. The magazine also had a tire thread on the cover, as if it was run over, got wet, opened, then partially resealed. Weird.

This happened to me just once. The magazine was ripped completely open at the bottom and there was no doubt there had been no attempt to rectify the situation, but somehow the 
new edition was still intact.
It happen to me, but the content was not visible. Anyway, I was scare at hell when I had to sign for it.
Am sure a mazon have some kind of testing kits.If i find any answers will post them
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
I have been trying to find some posts on another forum where members posted about testing kits available online,cannot find them,sure something called Reagent kits were mentioned,try searching for them to see what comes up,if thats the right kit?My memorey is dissapearing,i'd like to thank my gp for that and the illness i have developed in part due to god awful meds for pain that do little,why does pharma make pain killers but gps refuse to prescribe them?Its like the new puritans have arisen once again,god help us all from them.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation

I had a package held for 4 months. I wrote it off as a loss. 4 months later, it arrived. It was clearly inspected and opened in every possible way and was missing pills. But I think it was let through because it’s a pill not common at all and who knows if customs even had a test for it. They prob tried to test and at the very least when they figured out what it was, they were confused why someone would order it as it’s not available in the USA at all and isn’t used for anything bad.