Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
email
If i set up a more secure email, as others have suggested, do I need to change the email I provided when I subscribed to this forum?  I will still keep my original.
Anyone know  if Yahoo mail is safe  enough to use ??
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
(02-03-2019, 03:12 PM)Nobleone Wrote: Anyone know  if Yahoo mail is safe  enough to use ??

Nobleone, well if you are not kidding the answer is no.

It is not one that is called secure by any stretch.

Plenty of stories out there on how they read it give it up to l a w and is hacked .

There are some threads talking about better emails than the one u mention.
(02-03-2019, 03:27 PM)Linville Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:12 PM)Nobleone Wrote: Anyone know  if Yahoo mail is safe  enough to use ??

Plenty of stories out there on how they read it give it up to l a w and is hacked .

Sorry I was sort of kidding myself I do know just been too lazy to switch over.. Big Grin
(02-03-2019, 03:06 PM)maddy Wrote: magnet, I have several email accounts that I use for different purposes, including security. Unless one of the Mods tells you otherwise, I think you'll be fine with the registered forum email addy, as long as you keep using it. Addys you use with vendors aren't typically seen by this forum, unless you're using the forum to maintain contact with a vendor. If that makes sense....

It makes perfect sense, maddy.  Thank you!

(02-03-2019, 04:43 PM)Nobleone Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:27 PM)Linville Wrote:

Sorry I was sort of kidding myself I do know just been too lazy to switch over.. Big Grin

So is the Chrome browser the best one?  or is there a better choice?
OK Proton mail it is free version to start