Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello IOPList members
Since I just read all the rules and rule # 1 says that I should say hello and introduce myself.  I have been a member of another forum for years, but after several hours of reading information here over the last couple days, I have a very different perspective on that.  I should have been consuming information from here but better late than never.  I have a lot of experience, some good and some bad, that I should and will share here.

Thank you for what you do.
Well then how about a Big Welcome to you NWJeff.
Well, then, good evening to you. I am impressed that you have read the rules. Very nice start.

So you know, its five posts in any 24 hour period a day. When u achieve fifty posts, u may PM and see more vendors and post ten times in any 24 hr. period.

I just don't think it is in your nature to break rules.

Welcome to the family. May u find all that u need. And so glad you are a reader.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello, NWJeff!  I look forward to seeing you around here.
Welcome NWJeff   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
(02-03-2019, 09:25 PM)djdsk8 Wrote: Welcome NWJeff, glad to have you with us.

I hope you receive everything you need!

djdsk8

Do you only ever post in welcome threads?
(oh I know you have) 

It has become an issue because the rules may have to be enforced on this if it is abuse .

Rules of what area a post is in for counting towards total post count.

Just saying.

Can you post in on topic areas?

Please say something about this.

I do believe you have set a record for posts in welcome area since you have been a member from 2015.

I am talking to you because this has become kind of over the top.

Mad Max.
djdsk8: PLEASE RESPOND TO MAD MAX. WE HAVE COUNTED YOUR POSTS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. THEY ARE ALL IN OFF TOPIC WELCOME THREAD.

THIS IS RULE 3. POSTS MADE OFF TOPIC, SUCH AS WELCOME THREAD, WILL NOT COUNT TOWARD YOUR POST COUNT. Did u read the rules? They are in the Welcome area where you hang out the most.

3. Please complete your initial 50 Posts to be able to PM other members and to be able to see the E-Mail Vendors section & The Private section for members with post count above 50. Posts made in the OFF TOPIC area do not count towards your 50 Posts. We strongly suggest that one keeps to about five posts per day. Also, Please note that we are encouraging you to now get 150 posts in, as some vendors will be placed in a more restricted area for all of our protection. You may post in welcome thread and lounge to get those extra posts, once you have your first fifty. And, you may also make about ten posts a day, once you have your first fifty posts completed.

Lets get this settled. Your first fifty posts were made in welcome thread. Rule 3 came into play then.

So, is there a reason for this? Or do we start deleting the off topic posts now?

Hello NWJeff & Welcome! Enjoy & Good Luck...
This too shall pass. Heart
Hello, welcome from a fellow newbie!