Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benzo cold turky
That's great honstym!! You're doing phenomenally well. Ten days will turn into 15 then 20... don't give up and the minor relapses are just small bumps in the road.
MoJim
Thanks mate. I will get there!
well done. u really pulled this off and pulled it off so well. i am so proud of you.

u didn't break any rules and forget about it now. and i like to remind some, that relapse is part of recovery.

you are on your way. be proud of what u have accomplished. Now that is a Cheers, Mate moment to read about.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(03-30-2019, 10:32 PM)honstym Wrote: Thanks mate. I will get there!

Awesome!  You will make it and I am so happy for you!  Thank you for being an inspiration Smile
It is a proven fact that being generous will make you a happier person.
Source:  University of Zurich
ahh plums. i relapsed. got some blotters with clam. need some bananakins

but ill get there
The inderall will really help with the benzo withdrawal. I am off benzos because of inderall. I managed to kick my benzo dependence to the curb a few months ago with the help of inderal. I would get that med since it will help you get off benzos pretty easy. I had failed kicking my benzo habit many times and finally was able to quit once I got the inderal
Thanks man hopefuly it will help me. I dont get shakes but i do feel sick and have the shits lol. loads of anxiety too. we will get there, cheers!
Well i think im over it. Luckilly!!
(04-22-2019, 10:17 PM)honstym Wrote: Well i think im over it. Luckilly!!

I’m so happy for you. Benzo addiction is a curse. Just to know you can go through a day without needing a benzo is a blessing.
(04-23-2019, 05:21 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 10:17 PM)honstym Wrote: Well i think im over it. Luckilly!!

I’m so happy for you. Benzo addiction is a curse. Just to know you can go through a day without needing a benzo is a blessing.

So true mate. Thanks 4 all of your kind wishes Big Grin