Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome aboard. This is a great forum with lots af Greta members.
Hey magnet1153 & welcome to the forum.

Take Ice & Charon's suggestions to mind about the rules and you will do fine...........................Folken
(01-14-2019, 02:14 PM)IceWizard Wrote: magnet1153 ...

First off, let me say welcome to our forum ... You will be able to find out many things here,
that is if you decide to read ...

Secondly, as Charon already stated, 5 posts per 24 hr period ... You know appox what time of day
you post and I do as well ...

I've taken one post, please do not let this become a bad habit ...

Thank you ...

Ice

(01-14-2019, 07:05 PM)magnet1153 Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 02:14 PM)IceWizard Wrote: magnet1153 ...

First off, let me say welcome to our forum ... You will be able to find out many things here,

Secondly, as Charon already stated, 5 posts per 24 hr period ... You know appox what time of day

Thank you ...
I'm confused now.  You said you've taken one post.  Did I post more than 5?  Is the rule that we can only post 5?  I don't understand this part at all.

(01-14-2019, 07:05 PM)magnet1153 Wrote: [quote='IceWizard' pid='118194' dateline='1547475260']
magnet1153 ...

Thank you ...
I'm confused now.  You said you've taken one post.  Did I post more than 5?  Is the rule that we can only post 5?  I don't understand this part at all.

My apologies.  After further research and review, I figured it out:  no more than 5.  Got it!