Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello there
I never know what to say in these things. I was referred here by someone in another forum. I live in the UK and have no problem with OP's there. But Brexit might mean moving somewhere else and so I want to explore the OP options in places I might move to.   I think the questions I want to ask have already been asked a few times so I'll work on my 50 while reading what I can.  Sorry I don't have an interesting story to tell or any exotic health concerns! Perhaps I'm lucky that way? LOL  Big Grin
Howdy Pokey ...

Just familiarize yourself with the rules we have in place and only
post 5 in any given 24 hour period...

I do hope you'll find this place as wonderful of an online home as we do..

Welcome to our family...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good Morning & Welcome pokey! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Lots of good info & very helpful members!
This too shall pass. Heart
I am having a little trouble finding my way around. Like when I click my name in the upper left it says I am not authorized to see that. But isn't that my own profile, and the place to find out how many posts I have made and made today? I am pretty sure this is number five for today...
Actually number 6 ...

See your name and avatar... Look across on the right hand side:: 
                                                                                                    Posts
                                                                                                    Threads
                                                                                                    Joined
                                                                                                    Reputation
                                                                                                    Warning level

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome. May u find all u need.

The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Sounds to be a sensible plan. I never ever would have imagined NY State would be one of the toughest states to receive treatment in. If one is chronically ill, Disability will so kindly offer one PKs brought to your apt. Impressive. But, it also comes with no hope of recovery, so doctors stopped treating us. Unless we take those swell PK meth brought to our apt. The only glitch is one must die within three months or cold turkey off the PKs.

Avoid NY, i tell u what. And my elder sister is a big shot doctor whom stopped practicing in NY.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to you pokey!,
                                     The Brexit situation is in the news daily, and hopefully gets resolved so you don't have to leave your country.
...................Folken
Hello and welcome pokey!! Looking forward to seeing you around.. Smile
Welcome pokey to the forum.
Well, thank you all very much for the warm welcome. I've realized that what I was looking for was the User Control Panel and the link for it is right under the Welcome Back, Pokey in the upper left. I assume clicking my actual name is my profile on view to others (but I'll need 50+ to view profiles like that including my own). I've heard a lot about new schemes for pain clinics and pain-contracts in the US. That's just insane. My old GP would just give me full-strength cocodamol for pretty much anything, 100 at once. Didn't have time for appointments for refills I guess.

Thanks again everybody!