Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh for the Love of God...
(12-11-2021, 08:49 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Nope...

I have the times...

Ice

My mistake.  It was not my intention
I am slowly discovering why the rules are in place as for the number of posts. I was a member of a recently defunct forum that was too easy to access. Looking forward being able to participate fully
Ah. Quite intimidating to see the site look like it does today. Seized.

Don't forget to make a welcome thread. I love Ice Wizard. He is a glorious friend. But I myself would not wanna get on his bad side. Make the welcome thread please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome back guys.

(12-12-2018, 12:36 AM)Charon Wrote: I was never, Panda New know we will Charon, we had 1 million problems with my email and changing names.
Do you still have ice wizard cooking but for you?

Would be good if I could have a preview chat. 
I know, I will never get my Numbers back, but my name, Slipmatt, and stealth, what are the names I went by.

Just here to assist if possible as we all need a friend, who knows a friend times. Love you lots

WORDS OF CHARON,,,

Some of you joined here when we first opened.  Some needed referrals.  We later went public.

On a few occasions, we deleted posters for inactivity.  You know, 33 seconds that they spent online since their admission back in april 2015.

But then we were too busy. Now that vendors have gone thru The Spanish Inquisition, members whom never ever had a moment to post until now have returned.

Wanting our current vendors.  We have tried our best to keep vendors at all level of post counts.

But those of you whom joined and had but 33 seconds in three yrs to visit our forum, if u come around cuz u still have an account, don't mess up.  Five posts in any 24 hr period till ur first fifty posts.

Cuz this time around, the ones whom were here and helping their fellow forum mates will be entitled to the vendors we tried to keep safe.

So if u come back on, with oh say four posts, and claim it was forty four, and that we were bestest friends at ioplist whatever, and want to ask me questions in never ending PMs, emails etc to be readmitted, forget about it.

You are disruptive. I owe u no answers. If you had read the rules as we all begged u to, we would not have voted you out for being so irksome.

Its a No. I am not answering your daily assault of emails. I hear u knocking but u cannot come in.  You had to bother me with nonstop emails.

I run this forum for the two thousand or so God wants in my life at this moment.  We are professionals. No rec users.

So, if u could not take the time to want to be part of our family until now, cuz ur other places r gone, it may not work.  Unless u actually join in and make comments and give advice now.

Cuz so far, those that r coming back now, every statement is a question.  So, where is the benzo?  no?  ok, the oxy?

The people whom were here using our vendors and making them theirs, are the ones we shall save our vendors for.

If you have new suggestions, Please PM me about it.  Some of u get around and a basic UK to US or anyplace to US, UK, etc. would be good to put up for basics.  Not sch one or twos. And we mention meds in PM.

But, I am open to new suggestions if u have them.

Seriously, if u were banned cuz u had to email me every few minutes whining u dont have a vendor, please stop emailing me to get back in.

It won't happen.  And if u do, as u don't read, u will be asking questions all over the place again.

Do your own research.  We are all too busy.

When we can, we shall add vendors we find.

But, once u r out for refusing to read for an entire three yrs, dont go pleading to get back in now. U gonna read for urself now?  No?  Did not think so.

Don't email me again.

FOR:  HERE'S JOHNNY.  Now, go away.
Quote:I was never, Panda New know we will Charon, we had 1 million problems with my email and changing names.
Do you still have ice wizard cooking but for you?

Would be good if I could have a preview chat.
I know, I will never get my Numbers back, but my name, Slipmatt, and stealth, what are the names I went by.

Just here to assist if possible as we all need a friend, who knows a friend times. Love you lots

I didn't see this in the rest of the quoted post ....
Soooo Where does this part come from

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
i was puzzled myself. Ice

Sounds to me like a digital slap

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
we never had slipmatt at this forum,

May u find a home that welcomes you.

They only slapped themselves with that move and those words.

(i guess u and i were not bestest friends, honey chile)