Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airbnd.com
Hey, anyone have experience(s) with airbnd?? of course you have; and can you share- please and thanks....

B&B, private rooms, lodges, houses- sounds awesome...

I have never used it myself and do not personally know of any1 who has; so your comments would be welcome.
 For my next trip to the warmth....perhaps.

……...thanks in advance...………..Folken Cool 

< do choose to have a great weekend > you know you can right- choose that is...
We've used airbnb for some trips to Hawaii and have been generally pleased. We never stay at hotels in Hawaii, due to the cost of eating out and we prefer condos with kitchens. Costa Rica, Panama and Portugal are on our to do list and we will most likely go the Airbnb route. Just do your homework and check out the reviews, before booking. A good thing about some of these rentals is that the owner actually occupies their place for a part of the year and we have found there seems to be more amenities like ice chests, lawn chairs etc. and a better stocked kitchen with utensils. What part of the globe to plan on visiting?
I’ve used Airbnb in Multiple cities both in the US and abroad. I love having a kitchen bc it def saves money being able to make meals and not rely on room service. Just be careful of hidden fees owners charge sometimes like extra cleaning service + taxes.
thanks for ur inputs- I have no desire to travel abroad and mostly just go to Florida-Arizona or California. Just to escape winter for a week here and there.
Always apprehensive first time you use something new like this..............Folken
Just to give you a view from the other side, My sister lives on the beach in North Carolina. She uses Airbnb to rent their 2 bedroom apartment. She has had very few bad experiences with the people that have stayed with them. (The apartment is adjacent to their house.) and they have made a ton of new friends. She says it’s easy, safe & very reliable.