Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning
Just wanted to introduce myself as it was a last train if thought have been on this site before but never followed through to the correct channels as using iOS has changed so much any help would be greatly appreciated really looking for a reliable IPO for meds for my hip [skydiving]
Thank u for doing the welcome thread. Your warning has dissipated.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hr period. When u hit fifty u see more vendors and can PM. then u may do ten a day. Aim bigger.

One sees more and gains more privileges with post count.

Good luck. It is a terrible time to be looking. Worst I have seen it both in real life and online in many many years.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome and thanks for taking feedback well!  The more you read the more you will find and people here will help out for sure as we get to know ya!

Charon is not wrong ...times are beyond rough.  I found it requires far more time and patience than even just a year ago but I think that's why we're all here initially. Over time you can find great support and become a great help to others too.  I do hope you find what you need.  I would say this is why I won't skydive but the truth is i don't have the guts to jump out of a plane loll???
(12-05-2018, 08:32 PM)luckydate Wrote: Welcome and thanks for taking feedback well!  The more you read the more you will find and people here will help out for sure as we get to know ya!

Charon is not wrong ...times are beyond rough.  I found it requires far more time and patience than even just a year ago but I think that's why we're all here initially. Over time you can find great support and become a great help to others too.  I do hope you find what you need.  I would say this is why I won't skydive but the truth is i don't have the guts to jump out of a plane loll???

Ya skydiving days are done for now mabey when I can get a day off from this restaurant lol
Welcome and good luck on your journey.
Hello and welcome, Matthew...Smile
Thank you very much try in my to understand the language but being a chef we kinnda have our own made up lingo so nice to be welcomed and hope I can be of help one day right now I'm learning and hope to help my health soon thanks everyone
Hi Matt.
Hello Matthew Tomlinson and welcome to the ioplist forum.

Best of luck and best wishes at finding what you require. Great forum and great folks here to help along the way.

Hang in there!

Mr. Hind
Hello and welcome aboard Matthew! Great group of people people here for sure!!