Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy to be here and saying "hi"
Welcome Swissmiss very nice welcoming post. Great group on this forum lots of wonderful post such as yours. Glad your here
mxray
Hi again swissmiss.

It makes me think of the delicious hot chocolate drink.  Smile  

Have you ever heard of it?
WOW! What a heartwarming group! Feeling the love and sending it back!
New to this forum but not new to trying to take care of myself in the best way possible. That's a goal we all probably have in common!
Thanks for all the sweet greetings - I feel welcomed!
Welcome to the forum Swissmiss! 'Tis the season for hot cocoa/chocolate (I like the extra marshmellows) Glad to have you here, welcome welcome Smile
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
welcome to IOP

Sudsy
Welcome swissmiss. Your screen name reminds me of snow balls fights w hot cocoa after. I hope you find what you need here and share with this special community. Fantastic people are here to give advice and keep each other safe.
(12-05-2018, 01:50 PM)swissmiss Wrote: Hi Everyone, 
I'm still reading all the rules (happy that there are rules with safety at the core), but thought I'd stop by and say "hi".
I'm a wife, a mom and a grandmom.  I've worked hard all my life and tried to treat others as I would like them to treat me. Sometimes that has worked out,....sometimes, not so much. But I only see that as a sign of living life.  I have had to stay current with my internet technology skills both for the sake of employment and keeping plugged into the rest of the world.  I have had a long term relationship with our common interest and will do my part to contribute as much as possible. I'm off to babysit grandkids, an 18 month old and his sister who is 8 months old! Ten months apart, and they keep me running in circles from the moment I get there!  So happy to be here!
swissmiss

Hello swissmiss, and welcome to this little slice of www heaven.

Hope to see you posting more.
Welcome! It’s sounds to me like you’ll fit right in here! I’ve come to really appreciate the members here, it really is like a whole new family. But one you don’t have to fight for the remote with! ;-)