Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expresspct.com
catfishin ,,, First off YOU have appox 0 credibility here...

It's seems as if ::
  • A: You did not even bother to read our rules
  • B: You cannot understand the language used therein 
  • C: You do not intend to follow ANY rules we have as you are above following them

For your sake, I do hope you will read them, follow them and become a part of our family, not
a pain in my a**

As always, your choice...

Choose wisely

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-04-2019, 11:15 AM)IceWizard Wrote: catfishin ,,, First off YOU have appox 0 credibility here...

It's seems as if ::
  • A: You did not even bother to read our rules
  • B: You cannot understand the language used therein 
  • C: You do not intend to follow ANY rules we have as you are above following them

For your sake, I do hope you will read them, follow them and become a part of our family, not
a pain in my a**

As always, your choice...

Choose wisely

Ice

Sorry Ice. I see my issue now. Been away a while and would have sorted this out earlier. Thanks for pointing it out.
Cat: In order to even lurk properly, one must accumulate a certain number of posts in order to see into varying areas we have on the forum.

It was quite helpful to have great vendors for people with up to fifty posts. People with 150 posts.

You will miss out on vendors that may carry exactly what you need to survive well.

Everyone made mistakes. And, we do have sources. Post count is imperative so we know you are less likely to be from other forums stealing our vendors, as some do.

Come on. We rarely rarely bite.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-29-2019, 08:21 PM)Charon Wrote: Cat: In order to even lurk properly, one must accumulate a certain number of posts in order to see into varying areas we have on the forum.

It was quite helpful to have great vendors for people with up to fifty posts. People with 150 posts.

You will miss out on vendors that may carry exactly what you need to survive well.

Everyone made mistakes. And, we do have sources. Post count is imperative so we know you are less likely to be from other forums stealing our vendors, as some do.

Come on. We rarely rarely bite.

Thanks again Charon. I'll get the hang of it. I understand the method to the madness here, as reliable vendors are few and short-lived... now more than ever.
Extremely happy with this publisher. Second subscription. My night time reading material arrived so quick.
Wow, you can't beat those prices.  I feel so happy that I suggested this sight.  Suggesting a sight that actually turned out to a successful vendor for folks makes my heart smile.  Feel like I kinda was able to give back to folks here who have been so good to me.  Alright I think my heads getting swollen from patting myself on the back.  Well anyways, the prices are really impressive.
I was looking around and found a "message board" where this
pharm was and sometimes offer discounts...

>https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/expresspct-us-and-international-generic-pharma.134396011/page-76

Maybe worth a look ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
They were as helpful as they could possibly be...
Everything went smooth ...

As far as I can tell, there is NO hic-up in their business...

I'll get back with more details as they present themselves ...

But so far, I have NO complaints

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I’m so glad to see recent activity here. Another new vendor to add is so appreciated right now! I was wondering if anyone has experience with this publisher’s pk offerings, & could private message me their opinions.

Thanks!
(01-18-2021, 05:04 PM)Froggy Wrote: I’m so glad to see recent activity here. Another new vendor to add is so appreciated right now!  I was wondering if anyone has experience with this publisher’s pk offerings, & could private message me their opinions.

Thanks!

I’m very sorry!  I meant this question for a different vendor and posted here by accident.  Blush 

I’m sure this vendor is lovely & even though I haven’t looked closely at them, I am glad to see activity in new vendor threads!  Every option is helpful.