Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromazepam
Since our well known vendor has gone down, I'm searching for a new one for this particular med. I rediscovered this recently and in the past felt it was too weak. I now understand how it is such a great anxiolytic with little to no drowsiness or slurred speech. Perfect for daytime and social use. In the past I mentioned that it was not approved by the [email protected], but it seems that it was back in 2004, sch 4.

At my recent Dr. appt. I did mention this med and he said he really doesn't believe in bez0s in general and keeps pushing anti depressants. I did get scripted one last time a kpin script.

Anyway, I have looked at all the vendors that are posted here and I know that mm has it. I'm trying to figure out the easiest route to make the transaction. If there are any other vendors please pm me or if it a vendor on this site that I missed, let me know.

Thank You
MoJim
Hello Friend, I thought B was one of the earliest Benzos? A vendor that we had spoken about I believe, had it several years ago but have not seen his sheet in years. They were fairly large Green Tabs, not sure of mg. Had him throw in a sample and did not think much of it but keep in mind I was heavily abusing V's and Clons at the time. Good Luck on your search!-FF
(12-02-2018, 10:27 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Hello Friend, I thought B was one of the earliest Benzos? A vendor that we had spoken about I believe, had it several years ago but have not seen his sheet in years. They were fairly large Green Tabs, not sure of mg. Had him throw in a sample and did not think much of it but keep in mind I was heavily abusing V's and Clons at the time. Good Luck on your search!-FF
You can get this easily from one of the open vendors on this site if you read - good luck
MM is a good one