Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
Myles came through as always. Easy for me to say at this point, but I suggest patience. I never did get the original order of a love letter though - it was probably pinched at a post office by an employee. I've lost 4 holiday/birthday cards (that I know of, that the USPS notified me of) in the past 15 years. Never send cash for what it's worth. And you never get it back even after the prosecute the thief.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
(02-28-2020, 11:32 PM)derby2 Wrote: Myles came through as always.  Easy for me to say at this point, but I suggest patience.  I never did get the original order of a love letter though - it was probably pinched at a post office by an employee.  I've lost 4 holiday/birthday cards (that I know of, that the USPS notified me of) in the past 15 years.  Never send cash for what it's worth.  And you never get it back even after the prosecute the thief.

Thanks for the update Derby2! I'm thinking of subscribing myself. How is the reading quality?
When shipments don't arrive, it's not always the fault of the vendor. Specially if they are mailed weeks apart using two different post offices.

With regards to the recent lost shipments, the problem was a particular post office where we mailed.

So now those whom we reshipped, we used a different post office.

Hope this is clear.
Our official secured weblink:

https://www.mylesmeds.net

Email: 

[email protected]
[email protected]
I never did get the original order OR a love letter though - it was probably pinched at a post office by an employee.
Thanks to Myles. Impressive indeed. Haven't read anything yet but will soon and give my thoughts.
This gentleman has been so very kind and answered any questions I had usually almost within in an hour or less.
Will definitely be watching to see how your guys have shown. But he seems like the real deal.
Sorry Superfox; I missed your question - Myles' material is superb as ever.
(03-02-2020, 08:24 PM)derby2 Wrote: Sorry Superfox; I missed your question - Myles' material is superb as ever.
Thanks for the reply! Will subscribe soon. He has been so helpful so far.
Myles, my sub arrived finally! Thank you so much for your service and for helping a new customer out! I’ll certainly be back.
(03-03-2020, 10:18 PM)Doook Wrote: Myles, my sub arrived finally! Thank you so much for your service and for helping a new customer out! I’ll certainly be back.
That's very good news! I just subscribed today for the first time.  How's the quality of reading material?