Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
It’s good to hear an update, even if not what we hoped for. Appreciate you keeping in touch with us, Myles.
I second that. Communication with Myles has always been fast, consistent and honest. Just hope that things will get back to normal again soon.
Thirded!

Myles is great. Hope to see him back up and running soon!
I’ve been waiting since July 25. I was told it was mailed. I’ve never had a problem before. On my account page under order it says On Hold. I’m wondering if it was mistakenly not shipped. Anyone else waited this long. Thanks.
read the posts a few up. Myles is currently awaiting stock.

Mylesmeds Offline
Threads: 1
Warning Level: 0%
#781 08-20-2019, 07:20 PM

We are still operational but no definite date as to when stocks will be back.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(08-26-2019, 05:40 AM)Thatgirl Wrote: I’ve been waiting since July 25. I was told it was mailed. I’ve never had a problem before. On my account page under order it says On Hold. I’m wondering if it was mistakenly not shipped. Anyone else waited this long. Thanks.
I’m also waiting for an order from July, it was even reshipped but still no luck. I can understand they do not reship twice but it’s unfortunate for my pocket book. Hopefully my other outstanding magz will make it. I’ve always had, nothing but great experiences in the past.
Just went to Myles's site and discovered the hard way that it's currently closed for business (for new subs, at least). Apparently I lucked out last time around: my last two subs were processed on July 25th, and although I couldn't post about it here (suffice it to say I was on an out-of-town assignment for a few weeks where my web use was being monitored), they both landed within the usual timeframe.

Fingers crossed for a speedy "recovery"!

(Edit: Forgot to mention the post right before this one. Both of my 7/25 subs are also listed - for unknown reasons - as "on hold," but both made it out. And to reiterate what others have said, I've never previously had a problem with Myles, nor have I had any subs go missing in transit.)
(08-27-2019, 05:27 AM)Nonoo Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 12:24 PM)Charon Wrote: read the posts a few up.  Myles is currently awaiting stock.

Mylesmeds Offline
Threads: 1
Warning Level: 0%
#781 08-20-2019, 07:20 PM

We are still operational but no definite date as to when stocks will be back.
Hi charon how are you ? Not that you ever complain how do i get in touch with myles any help would be great tgank you 
Nono 

Why do you have a signature with a person who is listed in the higher post category for all to see? Sad
Nonoo forgets. Two visits ago I changed his sig line. And said lets keep this treasure to ourselves.

So, nonoo? Please don't post a real name. Cuz g00 gle can possibly allow our friend to be found.

And we don't want that.
ATTENTION: NOW OTHERS ARE PUTTING VENDORS IN THEIR SIGNATURE LINES. IT ENDS NOW. YOU WILL RECEIVE 66% WARNING WITH ANY VENDOR NAME MENTIONED IN SIG LINE.