Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
Sorry if the website is having issues.

We are also in the process to upgrade our site.
Our official secured weblink:

https://www.mylesmeds.net

(08-08-2019, 12:37 AM)Levi517 Wrote: Wow, this is not good news. The IOP universe has shrunk so much, especially reliable vendors with genuine products. So unless you have lots of back-ups (and I certainly can’t name “lots”) or have built up a multi-month reserve, you will find yourself really up the creek without a paddle.

I'm in the same boat. My list of possible back ups has now shrunk to zero.

Guess we'll just have to sit tight and wait for Myles update.
We have, at fifty posts, more vendors. email vendors.

We also have a category of vendors that 150 posts are required to view.

So, make five posts a day still. When u hit fifty posts, u may make ten posts in 24 hour period.

You will be able to open up your choices. Aim for 150 and we are prepared for a 250 post count area if so many from other forums keep reading here to share our sources with their entire forums. argh!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(08-08-2019, 03:21 PM)Charon Wrote: We have, at fifty posts, more vendors. email vendors.

We also have a category of vendors that 150 posts are required to view.

So, make five posts a day still. When u hit fifty posts, u may make ten posts in 24 hour period.

You will be able to open up your choices. Aim for 150 and we are prepared for a 250 post count area if so many from other forums keep reading here to share our sources with their entire forums.  argh!
That is very good to hear Charon. And a very sensible policy. Smile

Not a great feeling at all when your choices appear to be limited to zero as at present.
It has been an incredibly brutal year for chronically ill. Very depressing.

However, get in five posts in 24 hr
period. And then I can PM you areas you will want to see.

Hopefully, but man, being on meds to prevent seizures and strokes for half a century, can leave one in bad shape when one is not being serviced.

argh. and my sister and her husband are NYC doctors but they don't script for anyone anymore. They retired.

Keep suggesting places guys and gals.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I salute you Myles for doing your best. It’s pure lunacy that so many of us are dropped on our own without any recourse.
i had a lucky timing.
Also here: list of possible back ups has now shrunk to zero.
But i'm trying a new kind of mag.
(08-08-2019, 08:30 PM)Charon Wrote: It has been an incredibly brutal year for chronically ill. Very depressing.

However, get in five posts in 24 hr
period.  And then I can PM you areas you will want to see.

Hopefully, but man, being on meds to prevent seizures and strokes for half a century, can leave one in bad shape when one is not being serviced.

argh. and my sister and her husband are NYC doctors but they don't script for anyone anymore. They retired.

Keep suggesting places guys and gals.
I can only imagine what half a century is like. 15 years here and have seen and used many vendors from every corner of the globe. Most very good but nearly all seem to come to an inevitable end as time passes Sad . Not a chance to get scripted here for my condition either.

Thank you for your kind offer to pm me other areas now I've hit the 50 post mark. It's taken a fair few years to reach this stage but I dread to think what would have happened without such a forum!
(08-08-2019, 12:37 AM)Levi517 Wrote: Wow, this is not good news. The IOP universe has shrunk so much, especially reliable vendors with genuine products. So unless you have lots of back-ups (and I certainly can’t name “lots”) or have built up a multi-month reserve, you will find yourself really up the creek without a paddle.
This has happened to me before - I've still a small reservoir left, but I'm going to be scrambling soon. Ugh!
Anyone know if Myles is back in stock yet?

My supply is starting to run low too