Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
Can also vouch for the validity of this vendor
Will be placing an order soon, will keep updating.
Order will be being placed. And I shall share my experiences when I receive or if problems arise.

EDITED: BY ME. sorry. TMI.
May I make a suggestion? Please do not do a play by play writing of each step of the process. God only knows how much G00gle type places read here and will put many a response as the first search entry.

If anyone in law enforcement is not bored by our wee family forum, then, I believe you are giving up too much info.

Deleting last post. It is usually: ordered, waited two weeks, received, stealth, will use again. great magazines "to read."

We gotta be careful cuz LE has upped its game. Major vendors went down and all clientele info very possibly went into data banks.

You don't wanna leave bread trail crumbs right to your home. ok? So, I am changing your post. (sorry, it aint ur style, but i saved ur post for ya.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Absolutely. Glad you brought it to my attention. Smile
Would anybody be so kind as to drop me a PM concerning the quality of the magazine's from this bookshop?

Currently without a reliable bookshop for high quality clonnys for the first time in 16 years ☹️
If you were to read through this 80 some odd pages, I would go so far as to
say your question has been answered...

Probably a few times..

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
(07-05-2019, 02:02 PM)IceWizard Wrote: If you were to read through this 80 some odd pages, I would go so far as to
say your question has been answered...

Probably a few times..

Ice
Yep it certainly sounds positive. 

I'll take the plunge.

Just been burned before from supposedly good bookshops in terms of potency from this particular region.
He's the bees knees for sure!
Order was placed. Great Communication so I am looking forward to a successful Subscription.