Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://www.mylesmeds.net
(04-04-2019, 02:33 AM)samppk Wrote: Yeah guys, just check in with him before the order and he will let you know.   If he is full, it wont take long for a spot to order

Sounds like the smartest course of action!
Samppk I sent you a PM by mistake as you do not have enough posts to reply. Sorry.

Sudsy

Luckydate Hello,
I sent you a PM.
Thank You,

Sudsy
Hi Samppk,
Thank You, I just sent you another PM.

Sudsy
my most recent magazine order was placed about two weeks ago. keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll arrive any day now.
Communication and help has been great so far. Decided to take out a subscription so will see how it goes.
let us know how that goes
glad everything is flowing well!
Half of this months magazines made it and I’m sure the others are following. Great communication and service
sorry for posting so sporadically here — i’ve been experiencing a busy and oftentimes hectic time in my life as of late. both magazine issues that i ordered were received this past weekend, taking just over two weeks to be delivered. myles is definitely that dude.
I’m going to be putting in my first order tomorrow! Definitely keep everyone updated but from what I’ve read I’m almost positive everything will be going smoothly.
"If you are at peace, you are living in the present"