Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
healthdrugsforu.com
Here's one ... I went here and was just checking it out ... Got little pkgs of stuff there .. So I went through the motions to see what and where it was coming from .. Well ... I never did find out how much the shipping was BUT it was saying stuff about "Hong Kong" ... Then this guy with a mexican sounding name calls me ...

He tell me to use W/U and send it to a guy named "Santa" ... Yeah Santa in the Dominican Republic!! ... I checked the number he used to contact me and it was from a Verizon carrier out of Virginia USA ....

Now I didn't even go through with any transaction and my resources for "scopeing" out someone is limited at best .. I did look up a couple of reviews and there were two contrasting ones... From the same guy! Days apart ...

Now I wasn't about to sink big monies into it ... The "party pack" I was checkin out was $45 ... But the shipping might have been who knows ..
Anywho just wanted a few more eyes on this ... It just felt funny ...

What's the general concensus say...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
This is a scam site. Moving to Blacklist.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Thank you Admin of Steel ... I kinda thought it was by the way things progressed ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Healthdrugsforu.com.

Just confirming.......! Healthdrugsforu.com IS a scam site! Placed an order for 275 $ back in july (2017). After the money was picked up, no more feedback.....!

Despite a ton of mails and messages (to all possible e-mail adresses), NO answers and NO PRODUCT!
Just two words: STAY AWAY........!!!

Thanks