Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently in Med School I would love to Help out with Questions!
Skipper1 it was nice way back when folks had the good ole family Dr. I remember my parents talking about when they were sick the Dr would come to the house with his black bag and check on you. The Dr would be the same one all the while you were growing up. Now your lucky to see the same one twice at some urgent cares. I guess that’s progress  Sad
mxray
Hey Texaswill, I wanted to tell ya that maybe I came across too offensive in my earlier reply to you.

Or might call it too blunt. I am sure you felt like that as I would have, so just saying.

Anyway, like several have said, I too am glad for your attitude about helping others.

Good Luck Texaswill in school.

Some of the various nuances might not be so bad to talk about.
This could be the thread.
I thought we were all horrified by other events at that moment. nuff said on that.

But my medical dr. sister told me they learned nothing about nutrition. They were taught to look at people as liars and addicts. But, so many of the doctors used the same meds. At work.

But yeah, please share. Cuz it is mind boggling to most of us that doctors don't prescribe.

I still would try an old fashioned older doctor. Always felt they would find cures for me.

So, yeah, I did not like my reply back then either. I apologize. Try again?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yeah Charon we do get protective don't we.

A good thing really.

But I know an oncologist that did not know about nutrition .
I was so surprised and the hospital was using a nurse to call and ask if things were needed and offered services but when taken up on the offer they could not really follow up on it in offering nutrition consultation .

OMG not eating right under certain diseases and recovering from certain surgeries can be terrible for the healing of a body.

so yeah a lot to talk about here that would not cross the line.
just saying and thanks Charon.
Tad bit protective about the members and the forum. But, we see so much nonsense that goes on.

Give us some time, and a reasonable, polite debate, and u just may win with it.

We are fair when not crabby, eh wot? U r not crabby. As the vendors fall, I get crabby and worried.

so listen to linville and others and u may have some good ideas for all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Oh Charon, I laughed out loud.  said said.....When we aren't crabby.

Yep true.
But you had the reason behind what I was trying to say when I just said it without reasons.

Hmm, well keep on smiling  Smile
Sorry guys.

So Yes I would have loved to continue this chat but. The Boss Mrs Charon told me from a legal standpoint I can't. Which it totally ok with me. So I'll see yall around. ?
Ok
I wish you well in your career and hope you end up like my former Doc who was a truly wonderful person who lost his wife to Cancer and retired early,
He listened and he explained and he cared about your health. May you be like him.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile