Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
gamers.. what you playing?
hi guys. im new here so thought id try and see if there are any game lovers like myself. what are you playing? im on the new red dead redemption at the moment.. epic game!! hope to chat with some of you guys soon. bless
Fallout 76 beta!

Also, Destiny 2 is free right now until 11/18 (for keeps) if you log in to Battle.net so I just picked that up but haven’t tried it yet.

Game on!
Well I am married and have a full time job but yes, I game as much as possible. Smile
Madden and rock anything Real or fake instruments. Both types of games are great
Kristof did you see that the WoW Classic release is coming out next year?! My wife and I are considering going back to try it. Dangerous though... I think my first trip around the table with WoW cost me a couple thousand hours of my life... but man, was it fun!

Cheers!
Online Poker. Formally at Pokerstars site but lately more with America's Card Room. Small stakes only as there is always a chance of collusion and cheating at the higher stakes. I enjoy the multi table tournaments and sometimes it is profitable.
I don’t game but my boys do and they love the new cowboy one that just came out. If I was gamer I would like to play this one
mxray
Right now? Mostly the new Fire Pro Wrestling game. I'm mostly waiting on the new expansion pack for Civ6 though.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

I know it's an older thread but anyways ; )

Final Fantasy XIV
World of Tanks

And rocketing into 1st place with a bang..

Dauntless

I did play a lot of Destiny 2, but you can only play so many or you'll fall too far behind in one
or two.
(11-03-2018, 12:27 PM)honstym Wrote: hi guys. im new here so thought id try and see if there are any game lovers like myself. what are you playing? im on the new red dead redemption at the moment.. epic game!! hope to chat with some of you guys soon. bless

I know it's an old thread, but how about now, any game keeping you busy  Wink