Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B3NZ0 Home Test Kit (Worldwide)
(04-30-2021, 07:36 PM)laughnowcrylater Wrote: Hello everyone, has anyone ever heard of the "Spite Test", to test your ben$ on? Not completely sure on how accurate this is but when you drop a one or a piece in some Sprite, its supposed to sink and just fizz up, and if it doesn't do that amd ju just floats I guess that you gotta fake! Again not positive on how accurate it is but if in a jam and dont have one of the kits this is a sure way to tell you atleast have mostly if not all legit!! Peace!

(04-30-2021, 07:36 PM)laughnowcrylater Wrote: Hello everyone, has anyone ever heard of the "Spite Test", to test your ben$ on? Not completely sure on how accurate this is but when you drop a one or a piece in some Sprite, its supposed to sink and just fizz up, and if it doesn't do that amd ju just floats I guess that you gotta fake! Again not positive on how accurate it is but if in a jam and dont have one of the kits this is a sure way to tell you atleast have mostly if not all legit!! Peace!

I have heard of that now that I read your post.. I't been awhile but do recall reading sometime about it.. Not sure either if it actually is factual... Kind of think it would be some type of benzo urban legend but who know..
*BUMP*

Hi guys, this may be of use.

hxxps://www.eztestkits(INSERT DOT)com/en/most-popular/benzo-drug-testing-kit

Stay safe
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Hii Quickfix. Always good to see you. Hope you are well..
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey Charon. Merry Christmas! I hope all is well ❤️

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Please do not ignore.

Z3n3s are appearing, please please use test kits

After much research, the marquis reagent would show no reaction if the above is present. For more information please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stay safe, and a Happy New Year

QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Important Warning All!!!!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

UPDATE ON REAGENT REACTION IF Z3N3S ARE PRESENT

Metonitaz3n3 a notorious one being laced in magz
Reagent Test Chart results

Marquis- NO COLOR CHANGE

Mecke- YELLOW > BROWN

Mandelin- FAINT ORANGE AND GREEN

Liebermann- REDDISH PURPLE

Froehde- YELLOWISH

Robadope- NO PINK COLOR CHANGE

Simon's- NO BLUE COLOR CHANGE

Zimmermann- NO COLOR CHANGE

Morris- PALE BLUE
Success!