Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
B3NZ0 home test kit
Hi guys this may be of use.

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Best to email them asking what test kits they have available, as stocks vary.

The Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit will identify a b3nz0

More info can be found here
hxxps://en.wikipedia (dot) org/wiki/Zimmermann_reagent

Thanks,
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I don't use benzoate but that could be helpful for anyone who does. If it works.
Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...
(01-02-2019, 06:17 AM)Yorkie Wrote: Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...

It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.
(01-07-2019, 09:00 PM)pokey Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 06:17 AM)Yorkie Wrote: Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...

It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.

Yes indeed. Also i've heard that pregabalin is dangerous stuff that can really break your mind permanently, though i've never tried it, and don't intend to.
(05-06-2019, 03:02 PM)Yorkie Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:00 PM)pokey Wrote: It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.

Yes indeed. Also i've heard that pregabalin is dangerous stuff that can really break your mind permanently, though i've never tried it, and don't intend to.

Wise decision!

I was prescribed gabapentin (the sister drug) and it made me feel nauseous and nuked my memory. It was ridiculous the way I forgot things. Weaning myself off wasn't fun either. Doc insisted it wasn't addictive and it was just in my mind. She insisted on a rapid taper and it was horrible. I still don't know why she put me through that - why the hurry? I'd been on it a few years, so tapering for a month or two would have been better, but she wanted it done in 10 days. I argued with her method since some of the steps in the taper were just 10%, and towards the end it was 50%. This is a doctor who couldn't/wouldn't understand basic math. Anyway, I've been off it quite a while, but my memory isn't what is was. I've been feeding in B vitamins and suchlike to help.

What I really cannot understand is why people take gabapentin recreationally. It is a big thing in some homeless hostels. I sometimes see three empty blister packs on the street (i.e. what would have been 30 pills). There were people snorting it which was crazy as a normal pill is 300mg. I found gabapentin unpleasant but it helped with neural pain. I could feel it helped anxiety, but mainly by sedating you whereas benzos had helped the anxiety without making me a zombie.

Years before that I was given diazepam for a long time - that GP got me well and truly addicted, then left and no other doctor would prescribe any more. Fear of withdrawal forced me to obtain it elsewhere. Diazepam was a Faustian pact - but it really did help my anxiety and I could work quite efficiently on it (I finished a PhD and ran an internet company!). I earned money, paid my taxes, and was a law abiding citizen. It makes me angry that by taking diazepam away and offering no help to long term users, that we have to resort to alternative sources. It was bad enough that we were forced into that legal position. Now it is even getting dangerous as we can't trust what is in the pills. MSJs seem to test out ok for containing diazepam but there are many reports of them varying in strength. How is anyone going to keep their use steady (rather than increasing) or even taper from something so variable?
(06-21-2019, 01:38 PM)barq- Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 03:02 PM)Yorkie Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:00 PM)pokey Wrote: It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.

Wise decision!

I was prescribed gabapentin (the sister drug) and it made me feel nauseous and nuked my memory. It was ridiculous the way I forgot things. Weaning myself off wasn't fun either. Doc insisted it wasn't addictive and it was just in my mind. She insisted on a rapid taper and it was horrible. I still don't know why she put me through that - why the hurry? I'd been on it a few years, so tapering for a month or two would have been better, but she wanted it done in 10 days. I argued with her method since some of the steps in the taper were just 10%, and towards the end it was 50%. This is a doctor who couldn't/wouldn't understand basic math. Anyway, I've been off it quite a while, but my memory isn't what is was. I've been feeding in B vitamins and suchlike to help.

What I really cannot understand is why people take gabapentin recreationally. It is a big thing in some homeless hostels. I sometimes see three empty blister packs on the street (i.e. what would have been 30 pills). There were people snorting it which was crazy as a normal pill is 300mg. I found gabapentin unpleasant but it helped with neural pain. I could feel it helped anxiety, but mainly by sedating you whereas benzos had helped the anxiety without making me a zombie.

Years before that I was given diazepam for a long time - that GP got me well and truly addicted, then left and no other doctor would prescribe any more. Fear of withdrawal forced me to obtain it elsewhere. Diazepam was a Faustian pact - but it really did help my anxiety and I could work quite efficiently on it (I finished a PhD and ran an internet company!). I earned money, paid my taxes, and was a law abiding citizen. It makes me angry that by taking diazepam away and offering no help to long term users, that we have to resort to alternative sources. It was bad enough that we were forced into that legal position. Now it is even getting dangerous as we can't trust what is in the pills. MSJs seem to test out ok for containing diazepam but there are many reports of them varying in strength. How is anyone going to keep their use steady (rather than increasing) or even taper from something so variable?

Yes, you are right. I tried gabapentin for insomnia Only one time  . Great sleep ( vivid nice dreams, very restful sleep ) , but next day, I was feeling like drunk, was simple incredible the feeling. I can see why some  people use it cause this. But if you need to have a normal life, work, gym, etc, I really don't understand how anyone can use it. I took it 9 pm , and the effect of being drunk last me till 6 pm of next day.
PLEASE PLEASE BUY KITS. EVEN IF U GET FROM A BIG CLINIC.

A young man whom visited here was taken off meds and going thru the steps u must take to go back on, if u get to. He had been injured in a car accident.

First they put him on something heavy like methadone as medicare would a couple yrs ago. Then they made him go off and take cortizone or such. And he went around looking. He had money. And he scored xanax.

Which had been tainted. Just reading his obituary.

Oh this is so serious people. Get test kits. And use slim to none cuz one day soon i fear we shall learn we have no access to meds.

Please please test. And, is it worth it? I do decide how bad my tremors or seizures are now. Before i take a quarter of V.
Whole new world.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

From where I am from most x@n@x is something entirely else when tested or worse tainted, a no go!

As Charon said, and thank you for spreading the word please test, test, and test.

I wouldn't even think of reading my material before it has be reviewed and tested even if its the 10th subscription from a trusted vendor!

Stay safe everyone!
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
There is a test site for UK people and it doesn't show the aforementioned in a good way