Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B3NZ0 home test kit
Hi guys this may be of use.

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Best to email them asking what test kits they have available, as stocks vary.

The Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit will identify a b3nz0

More info can be found here
hxxps://en.wikipedia (dot) org/wiki/Zimmermann_reagent

Thanks,
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I don't use benzoate but that could be helpful for anyone who does. If it works.
Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...
hxxps://www.amazonDOTcoDOTuk/gp/product/B01HQ30IB4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Testing strips to see if u have any benzo in your body.
Maybe this is also something some people would like to use or have laying around for any reason.

Cheer,
Kristof. Smile
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
(01-02-2019, 06:17 AM)Yorkie Wrote: Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...

It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.
(01-07-2019, 09:00 PM)pokey Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 06:17 AM)Yorkie Wrote: Thanks will have to invest in some of these as it's getting very dodgy in the Uk at the moment so you're never quite sure what you're getting...

It's a darn shame that the UK's legally-operating IOPs stopped carrying diazepam last year (or year before?).  Strange how that happened but weak opiates and pregabalin are still readily available above board.

Yes indeed. Also i've heard that pregabalin is dangerous stuff that can really break your mind permanently, though i've never tried it, and don't intend to.