Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cryptocurrency
I use crypto for places that accept it and since I can do it when I like where the market is at, it benefits me. I enjoy the buying & selling and makes me feel fancy watching it fluctuate.
Governments trying to regulate the Crypto remind me when the Music industry tried to regulare Napster . Yes, they did it . But, now you can download for free, a full album, in a fraction of the time you used to download one song . Or even more, por pennies , you can access legally using Spotify . So, even if they take down one crypto currency , a lot will emerge . Actually, but they are doing with the bitcoin, Is produce that fluctuations, so it is make hard for everyday transactions . It is not causality that this happen.

I really doubt that government will do the kind of CHINA move on crypto . You can only do that kind of thing , lets say, in that KIND of countries .

5 years ago , to pay with bitcoin, you should be a genius in the Elon Musk style . Nowadays , any body that want to use 20 minutes , can easily learn how to use bitcoin or any other crypto .
There is a site called Coinmama where you can buy btc, and have it sent to coinbase wallet. then it's ready to send. I'm sure you pay some fees, but if you need it, and don't wanna wait it's pretty easy to use.
@ALL

If you happen to not be aware of the differences between--Custodial VS Non-Custodial crypto services maybe have a look..
Thank you Mr. Hind. Some of us just so happen to not be aware of said differences--yet.

I appreciate the help to us all. Have a glorious night.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I went to coinbase...
Got their CC ...
Reckons that means I have a "Non-Custodial" wallet

>coinbase.com

Quote:Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Wallets

While a custodial wallet may be considered less secure than a
non-custodial wallet, many prefer them because they don’t
require as much responsibility and are usually more convenient.

full story here

>https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/crypto-wallets-custodial-vs-noncustodial

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I archived below article so safe to click n read.

confirm you're 'not a robot' to access.

Article: Non-custodial Exchange vs Custodial Exchange: Benefits and Weaknesses

Exchanges are covered in latter part of article

https://archive.ph/hY8tx