Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and scorned
Welcome to the forum Harvey! It is probably best to remember that the moderators have a lot to deal to preserve the sanctity of the forum. So when they come off as self righteous hardasses with no manners just remember they are really decent people that have a difficult job to do and are sometimes frustrated by having to deal with so many who don't understand the system as well as they do. We are all only human and prone to moods and error. Forgiveness is the key to happiness. So read and reread the rules board until you understand the spirit of the rules, and still be careful. Take care and good luck to you
Welcome Harvey hope you find all you need to find here. Great folks with lots of knowledge. Just read the rules. Again welcome 

Mxray
mxray
Welcome to the forum my friend first and foremost.
Without rules, we wouldn't exist.
Without our incredible Moderators we wouldn't exist.
Without our Vend0rs, we most certainly, wouldn't exist.

The amount of work put in by our wonderful Moderation team is an immense amount and we owe them a great deal, as this isn't a job for them, they provide us with their free time.

Tough times are here, as well. The worst I've personally ever seen. And the worst that those in the IOP game much longer than myself have also seen.
We MUST protect our Vend0rs. This is top priority.. as where are we without them?
A great deal of work has been done over the years that I've been here (basically since the creation) to deal with a lot of bull crap and keep us afloat. There's many jealous outsiders.
If we run a muck and do and say as we please without a rule set, is a set up for disaster. The rules that we do have are all for a reason, and are subject to change. If you felt scourned I am sorry, but I do back our Moderators 100% everytime.
Lessons are learned for a reason, and we're all equals here. I could be banned tomorrow. It's imperative however to make things easiest for our Mods to continue with this great place we get to call a home.

I hope you have much success here!
Andy