Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pr*v*g*l
mod's if this is in the wrong section forgive me.  To all the people in the UK...I've done research online for moda and noticed that over

in your neck of the woods you can get top notch moda delivered to you by filling out an online questionnaire, having an md approve

it, and then having it shipped to your door.  Is it really that easy?  Would these online vendors ship to a 3rd party mailing service in

the UK and then deliver to the usa?  I'm desperately trying to get the name brand moda like I was able to months ago but the vendor

is no more (im sure you  all know who it is, evophar****).  Any input, direction, advice would be appreciated.  Mod's feel free to move

this post and edit it as to my knowledge of the rules i don't believe I'm breaking any.  Honest mistake if I am.
(10-11-2018, 04:00 PM)tirorin Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 09:05 PM)jshields Wrote: mod's if this is in the wrong section forgive me.  To all the people in the UK...I've done research online for moda and noticed that over

in your neck of the woods you can get top notch moda delivered to you by filling out an online questionnaire, having an md approve

it, and then having it shipped to your door.  Is it really that easy?  Would these online vendors ship to a 3rd party mailing service in

the UK and then deliver to the usa?  I'm desperately trying to get the name brand moda like I was able to months ago but the vendor

is no more (im sure you  all know who it is, evophar****).  Any input, direction, advice would be appreciated.  Mod's feel free to move

this post and edit it as to my knowledge of the rules i don't believe I'm breaking any.  Honest mistake if I am.

Looks like the website is down/under construction for now. 
However I know one that operates the same way and no as far as I know they won't ship to a 3rd party service. But it really is as easy as filling out the questionnaire and getting it shipped to your door. 

I don't know if there is any US alternative that works in the same way.
Yea I think the 'under construction' means it's done for.  I haven't heard from them in months.  You're lucky to have an online pharma

that delivers to you.  Pro**gil is by prescription here in usa but u have to see an md in person.  We don't have online questionnaire's

for things like this.  If anyone knows a way to get this med from the UK I'm all ears.  The teva brand (they bought cephalon out on

this to my knowledge) is awesome.  It's the best product on the market as far as I'm concerned (ben*os take a back seat to moda!!)
Hey,

It is also prescription in the UK. Just the law says an md does not have to see you in person. So these questionaires are perfectly legal.
But most UK pharmas dont ship overseas anymore since 2 years or so.
Maybe if you contact them or re-mailing service.