Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam?
Anyone getting pestering calls from a guy who calls himself Sam W?  high prices, had a bad experience and hoping to see if he'll make it good. Huh
let's move him to blacklist area. more people can see that.

i have no patience for liars and thieves whom attempt to steal the few pennies we disabled live on.

If he asks for more monies, don't do it. Let's hope someone has wisdom for you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

There is a vendor listed on p argh forum that was introduced by a member now banned for selling through PMs, same person has used several names to sell via PMs, he was called pearlsjam on p argh forum first.
He may try to join here under a new name as he is constantly being banned at other forums .

This Sam is a selective scammer if its the same Sam, used to work for some iop called Onedollarpharmacy, i have not heard of them, maybe others have heard of them on here ?
I read that he was doing US-US so that's a no go on here for legal reasons, it is not allowed, we don't allow US-US vendors on here, the email he was using was ONEDROPSHIPER@GMAIL.COM
Is that the same email he used to contact you jose?He has other emails as well but i don't know them, he is involved in a couple of 'businesses' so to speak.

If anyone is contacted by Sam, post it here for all to see, just nobody send this guy money, you may well lose it all, there are good legit vendors on here that will not try and scam you, if anyone knows anything more about Sam then please add your experience to this thread, thanks and good luck out there, stay safe all.
(06-29-2018, 11:53 AM)G.Elias Wrote: There is a vendor listed on p argh forum that was introduced by a member now banned for selling through PMs, same person has used several names to sell via PMs, he was called pearlsjam on p argh forum first.
He may try to join here under a new name as he is constantly being banned at other forums .

This Sam is a selective scammer if its the same Sam, used to work for some iop called Onedollarpharmacy, i have not heard of them, maybe others have heard of them on here ?
I read that he was doing US-US so that's a no go on here for legal reasons, it is not allowed, we don't allow US-US vendors on here, the email he was using was ONEDROPSHIPER@GMAIL.COM
Is that the same email he used to contact you jose?He has other emails as well but i don't know them, he is involved in a couple of 'businesses' so to speak.

If anyone is contacted by Sam, post it here for all to see, just nobody send this guy money, you may well lose it all, there are good legit vendors on here that will not try and scam you, if anyone knows anything more about Sam then please add your experience to this thread, thanks and good luck out there, stay safe all.

Actually, this Sam has come through for me everytime, but his prices are getting very high. He's rather persistant, but he does provide what he promises. Once he called me at offered me 100 Teripia v's for $100 even. Got them and they were pretty good!

I was just wondering if others here were dealing with him.
If its same Sam you have been lucky receiving, there may come a time when you order and dont receive, you said you had a bad experience, hes a selective scammer,dont lose what you cant afford, decent vendors are not persistent, be careful .
The original “Sam” was legit I used him many times years ago. But he long ago sold his business which was basically an email address and customer list. The new “Sam” was a selective scammer who first claimed to work with Sam then started telling people he was Sam. He would send out countless emails to basically beg for some business. While he does still ship out some orders it’s not worth the risk and eventually you will most likely lose money. So if anyone is using him now with success consider yourself very lucky.
And like G.Elias said above never send more than you can afford to lose. Which is basically how you have to be with any vendor.
Once I send my money I basically consider it gone at that point.
goes by a last name starting with 'W'
geeze, jose was not quite good at this shilling thing. and that was his second account.

notice how his first post in this thread said he had a bad experience and is anyone else being pestered by xx vendor? and he is hoping vendor makes things right.

GElias explains much. So then Jose sticks in a paragraph: Actually, this Sam has come through for me everytime, but his prices are getting very high. He's rather persistant, but he does provide what he promises. Once he called me at offered me 100 Teripia v's for $100 even. Got them and they were pretty good!

I was just wondering if others here were dealing with him

Totally disingenuous move on good ole jose's part. So for the sneaky lying, never never use these lying creeps.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel