Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://karlapharma.com/
oh thank God. i worried about u. But there are people with genes for adventure. Plus they have testing kits on hand for unknown vendors. So maybe someone else will try.

Stay safe, please. Glad u r so wise.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon! I will give it a go next month. It would be awesome if they turn out to be legit! I will definitely keep y'all informed about this!?
Yeah I don't know anything about them... Thant's why I asked. Yes prices seem too good to be true, but after 50 posts, I've discovered legitimate vendors on here that have prices almost too good to be true and they are reliable.so..... I just keep checking. Thanks for the duck duck suggestion Char... that helps.
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
Stay away from them. I placed a small order, and got screwed! You should see their setup! Seems totally legit with tracking number and the courier, but it is all a ripoff! Glad it was the smallest order, but was WRONG! Glad I tried, but they will rip you off!
DO NOT try karlapharma! I placed the smallest order, and got a tracking number. They are slick! Rapid express parcel does not exist! They have pictures of an aircraft, boxes, forklift, etc. Like I said SLICK!! Then, I get an email from the "pharma," that the courier needs $680, to insure it, and get it to me, and 98% would be refunded. AYFKM!!!!!! So, my dummy self is telling you to not do it! I fell for that years ago. Crawl, then walk!!
That sucks. Thanks for sharing the heads up!
Ah, tigg, i wish u had cancelled. No pharmacy has every product known to induce newbies to go on forums and state: where is the *xy?

That alleged vendor had every medicine under the sun. Aint gonna happen.

I am sorry. Sure, u would have gotten that extra money back. scammers take money. they don't do stinkin refunds.

AVOID THIS PHARMACY AT ALL COSTS. PLEASE.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Blacklist ?.?
Absolutely! Thank GOD it was a tiny order! I got spoiled by my last mag articles! That's how I learned years ago! I was amazed at how their setup worked! I know better than that! But I hope everyone stays away!!
This “blacklist” is literally worth its weight in gold.