Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Diazepam or Lorazepam?
Is it accurate that legit A***** doesn't exist as someone in this thread has inferred? That is something I had not heard before. All fake? Does anyone disagree?
(07-09-2019, 11:54 AM)sls642 Wrote: Is it accurate that legit A***** doesn't exist as someone in this thread has inferred? That is something I had not heard before. All fake? Does anyone disagree?
At best, if one does exist it's a question of purity and quality.
Quality of course varies with each vendor...but I also find the effect on me personally varies as well. For example, the d. from a well-respected supplier in the public section makes me quite sleepy so I reserve it for occasional sleeping problems. Another has a slightly more euphoric effect but less drowsiness. Personal body chemistry plays into it too.
Good info to know. I realize everyone is different but with the quality issues abroad, it just adds another wild card into the mix. I am suspicious of generics that I have been scripted in the US. Not V***** but other drugs that were very different from the brand I had been taking. I mean, not even close so there are no guarantees about anything.
Sharing actual experiences is probably as good as you can get right now.
I will say I have noticed a HUGE difference between vendors
(07-12-2019, 11:09 PM)Catgirl Wrote: I will say I have noticed a HUGE difference between vendors

I agree Catgirl. Even from a prescription from a local pharmacy. They changed generics and I really noticed a difference. The there's the various "quality control" between IOPs...a whole other story.
Lorazepam for me , but is harder to withdraw it.
I barely find anti anxiety effect on diazepam on regular dose.