Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everybody
Hi Everyone, 

I used to visit the site quite often a few years ago, but it seems all my posts had vanished! (either that or it was the old site aha). Just wanted to re-establish myself here and hopefully contribute in any way I can!
I know ur name. But it was not at this forum.

May have been the last.

so, welcome aboard. The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts a day in any 24 hr period. When u achieve fifty posts u may PM. And see more and make ten posts a day till 150. Then, we shall see what comes then.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Heration...Smile
Welcome Heration to the very new and definitely improved site...We no longer allow "rec" talk and cull out the ne'er do wells rather quickly.... We treat one another like extended family here, no judgment, no rude talk (we have ladies here) and above all respect for one another...

If you liked the other "wild" site, you'll just really love the way this one is run,,, Folks here actually help one another with real advise based on personal experience or gained knowledge from over the years with past Drs...

Don't overlook our "lounge" section, beau coup stuff there ,,, And above all join right on in ...

Nice to have you...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome to our forum nice to have you here, and best of luck to you~Bandit
Hi,
Best of luck getting what you're after on here!
Welcome Heration

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but they are the reason this forum the best.

The Moderators here work long and hard to keep the troublemakers out and drama to a minimum.

You got a lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more and learn the language. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a
thread and let everyone get to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you
more and more by your posts the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and have a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello Heration!

Welcome to this wonderful forum!

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
Hi Heraton and welcome.