Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
soma
Ahhh the days gone by .... Watson was the "gold" standard... Had the big DAN imprint... But they were sold out and then discontinued for some odd reason...

I tried the "Pro-Soma" with great results.. Now they were only the 350's, so I will go with the 500's made by the same mfg would be of just as good of quality...

I have used a different vendor for these a number of times, but as of late thingz have "changed" a bit, maybe different folks took over... So a good friend, I won't mention his name just initials(Allegory), vouched for DPM and I gave them a try... Great experience...

Merry Christmas to all...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
just to follow up on some previous posts....I am once again trying the Wallace brand and am finding them to be good...though they are 350's, I just take an extra and can state that I am really pleased....as of today, I would say my preference is for the Wallace over the pros or pain o's....BUT....all three brands are certainly decent quality and I believe that whatever you ultimately choose, you will be satisfied
not being any kind of expert here but only speaking from my personal experience, I think that there are so many variables involved such as what and when did you last eat, when and what was your last dosage, did you drink (or not), etc., ....I only say this because over the last week I compared two 500 Pro's vs three 350's Wallace and this time the Wallace were more effective.....of course, totally unscientific and next week the results may likely will be the opposite...not sure if this makes any sense so I will stop my rambling and would love to hear from others and their experiences
Yeah.. the s*oma from ttm2u works well for me too. I do think that the Wallace brand is a little better. I've never tried the pro-pain brand. Watson brand definitely is the best.
Yeah the pro-soma brand wasn't bad either but it's been awhile and I don't remember where I got them. I believe Wallace was the original name brand and can't be beat. My experience with soma was odd though they helped me. But one time I took too many accidentally and lost muscle control then passed out. Since then taking even 1or 2 makes me nauseas. I don't know if it's my body or even my mind remembering that event but I can't take them at all. Which sucks b/c I never had a problem before that and they did really help.
(01-16-2016, 02:53 PM)graham3735 Wrote: Yeah the pro-soma brand wasn't bad either but it's been awhile and I don't remember where I got them. I believe Wallace was the original name brand and can't be beat. My experience with soma was odd though they helped me. But one time I took too many accidentally and lost muscle control then passed out. Since then taking even 1or 2 makes me nauseas. I don't know if it's my body or even my mind remembering that event but I can't take them at all. Which sucks b/c I never had a problem before that and they did really help.

Sorry soma does that to you. I've never had a problem with it and I have to take 2 Wallace soma's to equal the relief that I use to get from the BEST, Watson.
Maybe try starting off with a half a tablet and see how it goes. Maybe doing it that way for awhile can get you use to it enough to take a normal dose.
This is JMO, but it may help. I hope it doesn't make you sick tho.

Good luck.
Anyone ever have a Soma tablet not get swallowed right away?  

OMG, has to be the foulest, most bitter taste... takes forever to go away.
Yep... Sometime after I take a "few" s*mas, I get a little hungry... That's when they seem to really "kick" in...

Like said before, sometime 1 or2 do a great job.. Then the very next time I'll take a few more to aquire the same result...

Also, if I've eaten anything right before... Again they can hit me different... So I guess I'll have to do a little more research... Tough job, but someone's gotta do it....

Btw... WATONS... Best ever... Wallace maybe the best now, but they don't hold a taillight to a Watson...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-18-2016, 03:30 PM)Lechter Wrote: Anyone ever have a Soma tablet not get swallowed right away?  

OMG, has to be the foulest, most bitter taste... takes forever to go away.

LOL you are not kidding. It's very bitter and takes forever to get that taste out of your mouth.
BUT, if you are tasting that terrible bitterness, you can be pretty sure you have the real deal.

(01-18-2016, 11:06 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yep... Sometime after I take a "few" s*mas, I get a little hungry... That's when they seem to really "kick" in...

Like said before, sometime 1 or2 do a great job.. Then the very next time I'll take a few more to aquire the same result...

Also, if I've eaten anything right before... Again they can hit me different... So I guess I'll have to do a little more research... Tough job, but someone's gotta do it....

Btw... WATONS... Best ever... Wallace maybe the best now, but they don't hold a taillight to a Watson...

Ice

Hi Ice,

They always work better for me on an empty tummy. The same with my pain meds.
Since I have to be on these meds, I don't eat all day. I wait until I'm about ready for bed to eat. This way my meds help me more, PLUS I'm loosing some weight eating only once a day. YIPPIE!
Need to pick some up. Ss4u here I come.