Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Big Grin 
Incredibly grateful to have found such a great community, with very informative posts. Anyhow, you guys are great, keep up the great work!!! Looking forward to contributing myself, and meeting like minded people!
From one newbie to another, welcome.   I think you will definitely like the nice honest people here and the valuable information they provide.   Everyone helps each other, but you got to respect the forum and read the rules.   Give the rules a gander a few times and your in like flynn.   lol
Welcome Sriracha99

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but they are the reason this forum the best.

The Moderators here work long and hard to keep the troublemakers out and drama to a minimum.

You got a lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more and learn the language. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a
thread and let everyone get to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you
more and more by your posts the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and have a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
welcome aboard. may u find all u seek.

the rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Please read them thoroughly as they have changed since u first signed up in 2017.

Looking forward to your posts. Five a day is the most one can make in 24 hr period when they r new. Attain fifty posts and u can see more places and PM. Then do about eight to ten posts a day. 150 posts is a fine goal to have and that is all i shall say on that.

Enjoy.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I completely agree with Chris5555. Being mindfule of the rules and everyone is fair and really helpful. It's kind of altruistic. It doesn't seem like anyone is here that wants to be a jackass or crook that doesn't get the boot pretty quickly.
Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone, you're all too awesome! I took the rules deal to heart, I've read them at least 10 times in the last few days because I know they're taken very seriously. Would hate to get the boot over something silly Looking forward to becoming a part of the community. I look forward to chatting more with everyone in the future!! Definitely seems like a very solid group here..
Hello and welcome Sriracha99.
Hello Sriracha99 and welcome to the forum...Smile
Welcome..I hope you find what you need!
Hi Sriracha99,

Nice to meet you. This is the place to be with genuine good folks here. As FormerLurker alluded to, there's lotsa knowlege archived here on ioplist. Be sure to learn the rules and dialect used on certain topics, however don't feel intimidated, just be mindful of them. They're for everyones protection and the process works well. Hopefully there's something for you here and wish you the best.

Take care!