Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strains good for coilitis? So got my clnoscpy; anyone Recommend strains for colitis.
Right on, thank you for posting this. I have a feeling you are talking about terpines as I know what CBD is, but some of the other things I am guessing our other types of Terpenes. All I know is no way I am I ever taking Humara, sorry spelling it wrong, as stuff seems scary as hell. Yes I know it’s not cannabis, just saying the warning at the end is longer than the whole commercial. Figures what good is a colonoscopy if I can’t get the medicine to help myself. Probably going to have to deal with a steroid. Unfortunately there used to be something that help me, but they stop making it. Rather not get into the politics of it. And frankly it never got me high, it just made my stomach not hurt and made me feel calm. But like I said I have faith in cannabis, and sure they will be coming up with stuff more and more. So anyway thank you for the help and good luck to anyone else suffering what I suffer. Frankly, I just don’t eat if I’m going to a concert or if I’m going out nowadays, because then I might be hungry but at least I won’t have a stomachache or have to run to some horrible Trainspotting bathroom ha ha. And no Trainspotting has nothing to do with any of this in regards to that drug, I was just thinking of a movie in the worst possible bathroom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strains good for coilitis? So got my clnoscpy; anyone Recommend strains for colitis. - by celts17 - 10-02-2018, 08:06 AM