Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
Saying hi, long time reader first time poster.
Hi Otim07,

Welcome to the forums! Lots of good people here and I'm sure they will be chiming in shortly to greet you. Take care and best wishes!

Mr. HIND
Welcome, read ALL of the rules and stick to them. If you do that, then this place is just awesome.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Welcome
Nice to have you here just remember to do your research before dealing with anyone right now. Very troubled waters across the board at the moment, and if you order from somewhere don't order more than you can afford to lose. Best of luck to you ~Bandit
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

please do five posts in 24 hour period only for ten days. till ur first fifty posts. then u can PM and see more. then u can do about ten posts a day with a goal of one fifty.

u can do it. Have a glorious day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello Otim07

Welcome to our forum.
Hi and welcome.  Smile
Welcome Otim,

Coming from a position of lurking myself I have found great joy in being a contributor here.

As others have said, stick to the rules and you will do fine, I know there is alot and it can be hard to stick to considering the intricacies, but it is very possible
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Welcome! I too am a long time lurker and decided to start posting recently. As Charon says “may you find all you need”.
“Space,” it says, “is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

Hitchhikers Guide  Undecided