Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG
(02-16-2020, 06:12 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Charon Wrote: I actually never checked that site before. And the URL worked perfectly. Just copy and paste. no need to type in www. or http.

Thanks for that Charon and Ice.
Strange cause i have been to this website a few times in the past.
I usually just write "Prs" and it just shows me the website on the search engine and i click it.
Anyway problem solved thanks a lot.

Defiantly interesting. Thanks for the share will have to check it out when life is not as hectic.
(02-17-2020, 06:53 PM)Psyboi Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Charon Wrote: I actually never checked that site before. And the URL worked perfectly. Just copy and paste. no need to type in www. or http.

I usually just write "Prs" and it just shows me the website on the search engine and i click it.

Defiantly interesting. Thanks for the share will have to check it out when life is not as hectic.
I had the same experience as Charon and Ice - very easy to get into the site and have had no issues each time I have tried.
Heart 
Hey IOP Fam,

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, I've been battling the flu plus a major sinus infection and haven't even been able to check my mail these last few weeks.

My mailman had knocked on my door on the 29th of January but I was ill, obviously and didn't hear him knocking. He had left a peach slip for me, though for a "mystery" package. Anyway, after tons of phone calls to USPS trying to reschedule a re-delivery, the package was finally delivered straight to my door with my signature required on the 8th of February.

I'm guessing it was obviously holiday delays and then on top of me falling sick it took FOREVER. If I had ordered at a different time there probably would've been a tracking number provided sooner plus the package for me to sign for in about 20 days (like others have posted in this thread already who have had successful delivery stories). Hope this helps... and again, I'm sorry it's taken me forever to post updates.

~Lavender
(02-18-2020, 04:09 AM)cfand8 Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 06:53 PM)Psyboi Wrote:

I had the same experience as Charon and Ice - very easy to get into the site and have had no issues each time I have tried.

Now i see what was happening for some reason i had a site called Prs4u.org in my history rather than Prs4you.org.
Not really sure why i had that in my history(prs4u.org) it makes no sense cause i usually always copy and paste.
Maybe i just typed it in my search engine this time without even thinking.
Site seems promising. Will update putting in a small subscription soon.
looks legit , interesting ,

thank you
Their customer service is very good. Bird in process will update later on that.
Requested a small order for first time subscriber and they were kind enough to provide it. Mag landed and was a good read.
(12-25-2019, 01:58 AM)betterlife Wrote: They look good and have the mags I am seeking.  However on their product description they state, "only available to our long-term customers'.  I suppose I could contact them and ask.  Do they require a certain amount of time ordering other products before you are considered a long-term customer?

I was wondering the same thing. Did you ever contact them to find out? I see a few other people have placed and received mags since then so maybe it’s just for show.
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
I don't think you need to be a long time customer. You may request anything if you send them a message.