Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S. The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't. Well, I was. I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money. They were gone the same day.

Never saw one again, that was about 5 years ago.
(08-17-2018, 11:32 PM)josegonzalez Wrote: I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S.  The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't.  Well, I was.   I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money.  They were gone the same day.

Yes, AMC also carried the dff-118 (I think that is the correct name)..dhc 40mg instant reliëf.  The iop that took over from AMC carried them. But since they stopped I havent been able to find it.
Since then I used white pharmacy for the regular dhc 30. And now this one time cerebrus.

I hope every thing goes as smoothly for you as with my first order here! Keep us updated!
Be careful of using this vendor,they were formerly prescribe4u or prescribeforyou,read reports about them which were not good,people not receiving,excuses excuses.
(08-18-2018, 11:45 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:50 AM)Chicci Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 11:32 PM)josegonzalez Wrote: I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S.  The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't.  Well, I was.   I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money.  They were gone the same day.

Yes, AMC also carried the dff-118 (I think that is the correct name)..dhc 40mg instant reliëf.  The iop that took over from AMC carried them. But since they stopped I havent been able to find it.
Since then I used white pharmacy for the regular dhc 30. And now this one time cerebrus.

I hope every thing goes as smoothly for you as with my first order here! Keep us updated!

You guys need to RE-READ AND START FOLLOWING THE RULES.

Don't talk.other vendors in a specific vendor's thread.  

Chicchi, you've been warned about a few things already. Maybe zip it over talking about a vendor that has been gone for years,  and another that is generally not accessible and do some reading around the threads.
Sorry, I got carried away in answering in to José.  

José,  I am really curious if prs4you.org is legit these days. So when you order keep me updated pls.
Haven't heard back from them regarding payment . . . ? ? ?

I'll drop them.

I would have gladly responded with payment but they just ignored my order.
If you have ordered from these then i really hope you have not been scammed, from reading another forum the site name they had used before was responsible for scamming quite a few people, possibly selective scamming, i will not be going near them after what i read, order at your own risk .
(08-24-2018, 12:10 PM)G.Elias Wrote: If you have ordered from these then i really hope you have not been scammed, from reading another forum the site name they had used before was responsible for scamming quite a few people, possibly selective scamming, i will not be going near them after what i read, order at your own risk .

Same with me..when they operated under their previous name they functioned well for years. But in the end a lot of ppl lost their money. Since they just stopped communication etc.
They look so promising, but sound like plenty of other sites that used to scam, then closed down only to open a new site again. hhmmm I may test the waters when I have the means to loose
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I just placed a small order here. Will report on experience after I receive it.
(05-07-2019, 07:28 PM)Pierre Wrote: I just placed a small order here.  Will report on experience after I receive it.

Wish you the best of luck with them, they have quite an interesting assortment of products.