Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG
Cool, don't forget Pierre.
My magazine arrived in perfect condition. Unfort, the quality was lacking. I might give them one more shot with a different mag.
Hmm, interesting. I'll try placing a small order and see what happens.
Pierre Wrote:I just placed a small order here.  Will report on experience after I receive it.
Not sure if I'm willing to take a chance on this site.  Good luck Pierre.
I placed a small order with them and was pleased with both the delivery time (about 14 days) and the product.

Cheers,

Benny
Once I get my backup stocks, I'm going to be placing some small test orders from several different vendors. It's the only way to know for sure on who's legit. Stay tuned.  Wink
Prices seem on the high side for a few mags I’m familiar with, but appreciate those placing an order to give it a try. We can always use another back-up.
(10-17-2019, 12:10 AM)Lavender Wrote: Once I get my backup stocks, I'm going to be placing some small test orders from several different vendors. It's the only way to know for sure on who's legit. Stay tuned.  Wink
Thanks Lavender that would be very helpful to the group. Good luck.
Lightbulb 
(10-17-2019, 10:42 PM)Bubba Gamps Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 12:10 AM)Lavender Wrote: Once I get my backup stocks, I'm going to be placing some small test orders from several different vendors. It's the only way to know for sure on who's legit. Stay tuned.  Wink
Thanks Lavender that would be very helpful to the group. Good luck.

It would be even more helpful to the group if others took some risks, too. That's how I've been able to survive and continue to heal through all these years. Just sayin.  Idea
Totally agree Lavender. We all need to try some less well-known publishers. The other reality is shear survival. Without a list of choices, we can find ourselves alone and increasingly empty handed. I followed the TTM forum for awhile after H. and Co. were gone and there were some folks in a desperate situation because they had come to really on the one company.