Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello
Hello and welcome to the forum Wne1989. This is a great place to be with plenty of like minded, helpful individuals. Hoping you find some info you're looking for plus more. Take care!
Welcome, and bring on the good conversation. I'm game.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Welcome Wne1989 lots of great people here with really good answers to lots of questions. Plus no drama  which makes it even better.  Smile

mxray
mxray
(07-27-2018, 02:03 PM)Wne1989 Wrote: Hello. I've been browsing this website for some time and did actually have an account, but I can't remember the details for the life of me (its been a while) so I created a new one. I've been using one particular vendor trusted here for quite some time now (someone I found here actually so thanks) and wanted to get involved in some of the discussion. I've briefed myself on the site rules and look forward to talking with some of you. Thanks

Welcome to the family! Looking forward to speaking with you!
“Space,” it says, “is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

Hitchhikers Guide  Undecided