Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Togetherall
So I am sure a few of you are deadheads like me, I know you are. It’s been a while since I’ve posted. But to see C being her amazing self, wow there are just some good people in this world but I just want to say hello to the people who remember me, and was watching a video from John Mayer. Honestly he’s the last guy I thought I would like playing Grateful Dead music. But he masters the mutron filter which is like a Wawa filter so he can dial in any tone so I like him. But he posted a post today That really brought some respect for me as not only did he get a ? props. Ha ha now the old-school dead heads really really hate him ha ha. Whatever my first show was 85, so admittedly not that old school not really at all, but I have seen a lot of shows but not that that matters. But he was talking about come in off of tour and how hard it is. But then he was mentioning about how people in all gather as much as they should be together and he says he has a new drug called togetherall and I thought that was really cool. Then he was talking about another thing in our society and I can’t believe I’m quoting John Mayer I mean this whole world is gone surreal to me, and he was talking about people playing devils advocate when there’s no need to play devils advocate. Devils advocate it was meant for help not to challenge people for god sake. If six people at a table agree I definitely agree no need to play devils advocate. OK I agreed with that as well. I don’t think a friend of mine said there’s not one stony thing about this guy, boy we were wrong with that and it just goes to show I have an open mind in life. Peace out everyone and I hope your world is well. I hope this is the right place to post this. Excuse the typos and it’s on YouTube July 15 this post. Sorry wish I had more info, but you can find it like that ✌????❤️