Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hr Pharma ?
Anyone know of these guys - I don't have a good feeling . . . . but got an interesting email.

Thank you. Huh
Yep Stay away!!!
If they had any semblance of being good, they would have a client post them up in suggest an IOP. no domestics.

LE is all over them.

They would have had the courtesy to contact the administrator, oh, that little contact me button on bottom left of page, and introduced themselves and ask how to proceed.

course if they read the frigadelic RULES, they would have noted that they are not part of our forum unless we admit them. it is a serious and clear cut violation of rules to open two accounts. same email. one is the shill and the other is the shill/vendor. STEEL AND I BOTH POSTED DON'T EVEN TRY TO OPEN YOUR SITE ON MY FORUM AND HIS FORUM, WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION.

Sorry, we are not romper room here. we have more knowledge and experience than most of the punks could ever possibly possess.

AGAIN, ON A COUPLE OCCASSIONS THE RAT BASTARDS WROTE TO EVERY MEMBER WHOM ALLOWED EMAIL TO SHOW. OR WHOM WAS POSTING. AND THE VENDORS BEGGED FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

NOW, THE REALLY GOOD VENDORS DON'T EVER GO BEGGING FOR CLIENTS TO FORGIVE THEM. THEY DON'T FUCK UP SO QUICKLY. USUALLY. BUT I READ THIS ON EVERY FORUM. THERE ARE SCAMS BEING ATTEMPTED ON ALL OF YOU. I GET TO SEE THE EMAILS THEY USE. AND I DO REMEMBER SCREEN NAMES, EMAILS, AVATARS. I JUST DO.

And, now with a major country facing potential problems, in fact, it was announced that two countries were being targetted now. In additition to the insane number that have been targetted way before we knew. You would figure it out after the DEA knocked at your door though.

It aint happening. DON'T BE FOOLISH WHEN TWO TOP PHARMS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT ALL WILL BE ASKEW FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS DUE TO A POSTAL STRIKE. AGAIN.

Especially with this heat, which will exacerbate your symptoms, I wonder how many will die.

This life is only for those whom have been forced into it due to state laws. Insanity.

end of rant.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

With the current problems going on with major vendors these scumbag scammers will be coming out of the woodwork. They prey on the desperate and under informed so unless they have been vetted or endorsed by admins or longtime trusted users avoid like the plague. I have a feeling we shall see many con artists and scammers appear during this current crisis just ignore any unsolicited pms/emails and steer clear until things cool down.
Bandit you are damn right . Everyone can cheat everyone . There was always scamfaces around but they were not so rude or daredevils as these days . I know 100 mails of 100% scam ventors . Even if I trusted them long ago I dont waste money on them today , I choose to stay within a forum and follow the words of wisdom than throw money to anyone who needs extra cash by fooling pain patients . There are people with real health problems and they need the right ventors . Even more insane you can find yourself in a physical harm from the x pill what you bought from the unknown ventor that mails you from the shadows . IOPs need to be tested through reviews and only time will tell if they can be trusted sources or not .
 The truth will set you free .
(07-15-2018, 06:54 PM)Charon Wrote: If they had any semblance of being good, they would have a client post them up in suggest an IOP. no domestics.

LE is all over them.

They would have had the courtesy to contact the administrator, oh, that little contact me button on bottom left of page, and introduced themselves and ask how to proceed.

course if they read the frigadelic RULES, they would have noted that they are not part of our forum unless we admit them.  it is a serious and clear cut violation of rules to open two accounts. same email.  one is the shill and the other is the shill/vendor.  STEEL AND I BOTH POSTED DON'T EVEN TRY TO OPEN YOUR SITE ON MY FORUM AND HIS FORUM, WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION.

Sorry, we are not romper room here. we have more knowledge and experience than most of the punks could ever possibly possess.  

AGAIN, ON A COUPLE OCCASSIONS THE RAT BASTARDS WROTE TO EVERY MEMBER WHOM ALLOWED EMAIL TO SHOW. OR WHOM WAS POSTING.  AND THE VENDORS BEGGED FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

NOW, THE REALLY GOOD VENDORS DON'T EVER GO BEGGING FOR CLIENTS TO FORGIVE THEM.  THEY DON'T FUCK UP SO QUICKLY. USUALLY.  BUT I READ THIS ON EVERY FORUM.  THERE ARE SCAMS BEING ATTEMPTED ON ALL OF YOU.  I GET TO SEE THE EMAILS THEY USE.  AND I DO REMEMBER SCREEN NAMES, EMAILS, AVATARS.  I JUST DO.

And, now with a major country facing potential problems, in fact, it was announced that two countries were being targetted now.  In additition to the insane number that have been targetted way before we knew.  You would figure it out after the DEA knocked at your door though.

It aint happening.  DON'T BE FOOLISH WHEN TWO TOP PHARMS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT ALL WILL BE ASKEW FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS DUE TO A POSTAL STRIKE.  AGAIN.

Especially with this heat, which will exacerbate your symptoms, I wonder how many will die.  

This life is only for those whom have been forced into it due to state laws.  Insanity.  

end of rant.

which countries?
u gotta read. we don't spoon feed here.

u will find it. and, it is improving i hear.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel